Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Newbies here

OhioRotts
July 12th, 2010, 11:12 PM
Hello,

Thought I might as well introduce myself. I have been a lurker for awhile.

I'm owned by two Rottweilers, 6 year old Bear and 10 month old Adria. Adria joined us after the loss of my heart dog Daphne whom died at 6 to nasal cancer.

Adria and I are dabbling in Agility. She is limited on what she can do right now and she shouldn't be jumping until she is a bit older but, she is a wild child and is sold on Agility.

Nice to meet everyone!

luckypenny
July 12th, 2010, 11:30 PM
I have been a lurker for awhile.

Then you should know we're expecting pictures :frustrated:.

:p Welcome to pets.ca, OhioRotts....looking forward to pics of your furbabies :goodvibes:.

:candle: Daphne

LavenderRott
July 12th, 2010, 11:35 PM
Hey, GF! Nice to see ya!

If you look at pictures of Stark - you will get a pretty good idea of what Adria looks like. She is his sister!

luckypenny
July 12th, 2010, 11:39 PM
That means you gals have pics of them together as puppies too???? Share :yell:!!

OhioRotts
July 13th, 2010, 12:20 AM
Hey, GF! Nice to see ya!

If you look at pictures of Stark - you will get a pretty good idea of what Adria looks like. She is his sister!

Hey there Lady!

Yes Stark is my Adria's Brother! Stark is just goregous.

Hmm.. we will have to see if we can find any pictures of them together. I know the breeder took a couple group shots...where they are stored on the computer is anyone's guess..lol

hazelrunpack
July 13th, 2010, 04:39 AM
Sorry to hear about your loss of Daphne :candle: :grouphug:

Welcome to the board, OhioRotts! I do hope you can find those group shots. :D

Frenchy
July 13th, 2010, 10:38 AM
Welcome to pets.ca OhioRotts ! Nice to see good Rottweilers owners here :thumbs up can't wait to see pics of both Bear and Adria , and maybe puppy pics of Adria and Shark together :lovestruck:

sorry to hear about the loss of Daphne :( I also lost too many dogs to cancer :(

BenMax
July 13th, 2010, 10:48 AM
Ahhh I understand being owned by rotts. I was owned by one aswell. A spectacular boy he was. Never far from my mind and heart.

Please post pics of your babes. I have such a soft spot for this breed.

Welcome.