Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Found sweet kitten

Rottielover
July 11th, 2010, 12:47 AM
I was at chenoy's with my fiance, and this poor very skinny kitten around 7-8 months old came begging for food.
He has a home as he was and is wearing a flea collar and has nails trimmed. Please contact me with more details if this is your cat. We could not leave him there, he is just so affectionate. He is now safe, now with lots of food and water staying with me until his home is found. And will be going in for a vet visit tomorrow, he is not neutered, but he will be after weight has been put on.
Please leave a message with the number to contact with a description of the cat. I will be sure to ask a lot of questions, he was found on St john's road in pointe claire.

cpietra16
July 11th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Hi Rottielover, my friend who lives int hat area lost her cat a few months ago...orange/white I think I still have a picture...I can email it to you.

PS...fiance??? congrats

BenMax
July 12th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Hey RottieLover - thank you for saving the babe and also congrats on your fiance. That is great news.

:offtopic:So is the BF ok with your 2 rotties? Is Harley and Taz ok with him as well?

diandpat
July 12th, 2010, 12:55 PM
RL don't hold your breath waiting for "humans" to claim him...that is a very transient neighborhood and with July 1 only a few weeks back it is likely someone "forgot" to pack him :yell:

I am sure Kayla is in love but how are Misty and the boys handling it?

Congrats on the engagement :thumbs up

Rottielover
July 12th, 2010, 10:37 PM
I will not go into detail, Taz is no longer with me, He passed away yesterday morning at 5 am of cardiac arrest. Rushed to DMV, but did not even make it to the car.

LavenderRott
July 12th, 2010, 10:46 PM
I will not go into detail, Taz is no longer with me, He passed away yesterday morning at 5 am of cardiac arrest. Rushed to DMV, but did not even make it to the car.

I am so sorry to hear about the sudden loss of Taz.

You must be devastated! Are you having a necropsy done?

Rottielover
July 12th, 2010, 10:51 PM
Yes we are doing an autopsy. this way both the breeder and I can figure out what the hell happened. The EMG vets at DMV could not figure out why so young, I went and spoke to my vet today and asked her what the hell, she had no answers either. 2 weeks to 2 months they said for the answers :(

Chopper is still with me, no luck yet finding his old home.

OhioRotts
July 12th, 2010, 11:01 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Did He show any signs of this before?