Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi there

Thelonious Funk
July 10th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Hi everyone. I just stumbled onto this forum while searching for a place to look at and talk about pet photography, so I'll probably be doing most of my lurking in that sub forum. :D

This looks like a great place to spend some time.

-Eric

14+kitties
July 10th, 2010, 09:38 PM
Welcome T. Funk! We have quite a few members here who are photog hounds. Good thing our photo threads are about the pets and not necessarily the shots. :D I'd be in big trouble if it were. I just point and shoot and hope for the best.
We have Rick C who is a fantastic photgrapher, Spatx who is about to start her photography course, plus a few others. I'm sure they will pop in and say hi.

And um..... we really really like to see pics of your pet(s). We don't care how professional they are. ;) We just love pets!!!

serenamlambe
July 10th, 2010, 09:54 PM
Can't wait to see some of your pics, TFunk!

I've been debating getting a DSLR myself, just to take better pictures of my pups :D:laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 11th, 2010, 05:10 PM
Welcome to the board, Thelonious Funk! And I'm looking forward to seeing your pics. :D

Dee-O-Gee
July 11th, 2010, 10:16 PM
67394 to the board Thelonious Funk.

You know if you're gonna do some lurking in the Pet Photography sub forum, you may also want to check out the TJTwitter forum too.

Hazel and many other members have contributed so many stunning pictures of nature's birds that it's well worth the look/lurk. :thumbs up

Thelonious Funk
July 12th, 2010, 07:27 AM
Thanks for the heads up!