Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Extraordinary Or Peculiar?

luckypenny
July 10th, 2010, 12:29 AM
I can't make up my mind most days :rolleyes:.

I love my oddball :laughing:.

TeriM
July 10th, 2010, 12:43 AM
Love it :laughing: :lovestruck: :laughing: .

I wouldn't say extraordinary or peculiar .... I'm thinking she is special ... and I'll let you interpret that anyway you want :laughing:.

Tundra_Queen
July 10th, 2010, 01:28 AM
lp...is that Penny? And is she sitting on the chair? :laughing: If that is her it looks like she feeling more like herself. :laughing:

luckypenny
July 10th, 2010, 01:35 AM
Teri, that doesn't help :laughing:.

TQ, yeah, that's my Penny :lovestruck:. I don't know what it is with her and chairs but, yes, that is more like her old self :goodvibes:.

Goldfields
July 10th, 2010, 02:50 AM
That does not look comfortable. LOL. One look at photo's like it makes you laugh.

Rgeurts
July 10th, 2010, 07:30 AM
LoL, that is too cute!!! :laughing: :lovestruck:

Our little Nanook does the same thing, he lays with his head/chin up on something.

Winston
July 10th, 2010, 07:58 AM
From what I recall that would be "typical" :D:laughing: Penny is a chair girl thats all...:thumbs up Winston sometimes tries to hold the wall up with his head crooked against it...it certainly never looks comfy but he still does it.

hazelrunpack
July 10th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Silly Penny! :laughing: That's an extraordinarily peculiar angle :p

Tundra_Queen
July 10th, 2010, 11:33 PM
LP...maybe she was a Queen in another life and just misses her Throne! :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
July 11th, 2010, 02:53 AM
I'd also say special - Pretty girl Penny :lovestruck: is just waiting for dinner to be served - and hey at least it's not her elbows on the table :laughing:

If she laid her head any where else she'd get a head rush :laughing:

Nice placemats ;)

JennieV
July 13th, 2010, 04:25 PM
awe, Pennyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes:
She just is. A very special, very very special girl!

luckypenny
July 14th, 2010, 11:35 AM
From what I recall that would be "typical" :D:laughing: Penny is a chair girl thats all...:thumbs up

"Chair girl" she is :D. This is her this morning...I'd get a second chair for myself but I'm sure she'd hog whichever one I was sitting on :laughing:.

Love4himies
July 14th, 2010, 12:01 PM
Awwww, that is priceless, LP :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

14+kitties
July 14th, 2010, 12:04 PM
I'd say Penny is pretty much back to norm. :cloud9: It's a good thing you are adept at perching on the edge of your chairs! :laughing:

ancientgirl
July 14th, 2010, 02:15 PM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, how can they be comfortable? :laughing:

hazelrunpack
July 14th, 2010, 09:43 PM
Aw, Penny luvs her mummy! :cloud9: They're comfy as long as they're touching a loved one. :lovestruck:

TeriM
July 15th, 2010, 12:21 AM
Hehe, she thinks she's a cat cause that is exactly what Fred likes to do :laughing:.

although maybe Fred thinks he's a dog :eek:.

Is she a lap girl LP? or does she just like to hang out behind you?

luckypenny
July 15th, 2010, 12:30 AM
She's a lap girl too, Teri. Except she doesn't sit still on my lap....she likes to nibble my face when she's there or get a better view of what's on the table/desk in front of me.

TeriM
July 15th, 2010, 12:37 AM
:laughing:

Does she ever try to get on the table? or help herself to anything on the table?

growler~GateKeeper
July 15th, 2010, 02:55 AM
:laughing: That 2nd shot looks even more uncomfortable than the 1st, looks like she's trying to be a pretzel :dog:

Dog Dancer
July 15th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Penny is just too cute. What a character she is.:cloud9: