Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Princess Cleopatra

Donna Marie
September 9th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Most recent one of Cleo. She is SUCH a princess. Notice the heart shape mark on her back? It also has a line through it...kind of looks like an arrow. She used to be SO small!!!

iRONKNiGHT
September 9th, 2004, 05:24 PM
nice kitty katty Cleo is so cute ;) she's got nice pattens
here's a shot of little trixy :)

TalonsMa
September 9th, 2004, 05:35 PM
nice kitty katty Cleo is so cute ;) she's got nice pattens
here's a shot of little trixy :)

Trixy is getting big :)

chico2
September 9th, 2004, 08:19 PM
I loove black and white cats,Cleo is a beauty...
Little Trixie has BIG beautiful paws and will be a BIG beautiful cat,she looks as if she's a pure Maine Coon.

iRONKNiGHT
September 9th, 2004, 10:40 PM
more picture's of Cleo PLEASE no it's not a Request it's a DEMAND lol!!
as for TRIXY that mutant is 5 month's old and look already the lenght of the door!.. i was just petting her and was like darn now she's a horse!!!..she's growing SO FAST but i love it! ;) BIG and Thin!!
she's a Mutant on CRACK lol

Donna Marie
September 10th, 2004, 01:19 AM
Don't worry, she only hopped in there after I started emptying it.

moontamara
September 10th, 2004, 03:19 AM
Oh pretty kitties... I LOVE cats -- damn allergies!!! Cleo's markings are striking, especially the heart with the arrow! It reminds me of a story... My mom got to raise her own cow when she was growing up. It had a heart on it's forehead and my mom called it "Tammy" after some character in a romantic movie she loved. When I first heard this story (and I was usually called Tammy back then) I said, "So you're saying I was named after a cow?"

Sneaky2006
September 10th, 2004, 07:01 AM
I too love her markings... love the spots!!! So pretty. :)

glasslass
September 11th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Unusual markings! Unique kitty! Pretty!

heeler's rock!
September 11th, 2004, 10:24 PM
Ironknight, you're sooooo funny!!! Everytime there's a chance, you post Trixie! :D She is a doll and you're such a proud papa, I love it!!! :D

Donnamarie, your kitty is soooooo cute!!!!!!! I love her little kitten picture!!!! What a beauty! Cats are so great! They are all so unique and special!!! :D :D :D :D

iRONKNiGHT
September 11th, 2004, 10:48 PM
Ironknight, you're sooooo funny!!! Everytime there's a chance, you post Trixie! :D She is a doll and you're such a proud papa, I love it!!! :D

Donnamarie, your kitty is soooooo cute!!!!!!! I love her little kitten picture!!!! What a beauty! Cats are so great! They are all so unique and special!!! :D :D :D :D
umm heeler's rock LOL you know it!!! now this is For you..

heeler's rock!
September 11th, 2004, 10:56 PM
Thank you!!! I love Trixie too! She is sweet! She's gotta be thinkin that the camera is an extention of your arm by now!!!!! :D ;)

chico2
September 12th, 2004, 08:05 AM
Awww,Knight you are soo funny,don't stop posting pics :D and that goes for everyone!! Love seeing pics!
Here's a couple of my Vinnie in my weeping Mulberry tree...before I knew how to crop the pics.

chico2
September 12th, 2004, 08:06 AM
and here's one where he's drinking from the tap..notice the drop of water :D

Sneaky2006
September 12th, 2004, 12:01 PM
Great pic Chico... looks like he missed the drop of water! :D

Donna Marie
September 12th, 2004, 12:21 PM
Thanks all! She can be sooooo darned sweet, but the next moment it's like her second personality takes over. We have had cats since our son was five. He is now thirteen. He adores them, and has always treated them with kindness and respect....yet she seems to think that he is her playtoy and batters him sometimes. It's quite funny actually. he is over five and a half feet tall, but she can still bring him down! I guess she likes beating up her older brother. She is such a daddy's girl too....even though she is supposed to be my baby.

iRONKNiGHT
September 12th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Ohh DonnaMarie sorry we kinda hijack your thread LOL...glad we're the Kitty Lovers!! Vinnie is Truly Awesome :) ...and yeah i think it would be nice to find the "Right" bell for trixy as well...if i cant find one now i'll have to wait for Christmas around the corner ..Miss Anita i'm willing to Pay the price for a good Quality bell..if you know a place where you got yours please let me know!..

Writing4Fun
September 12th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Have you checked a craft supply store? They have bells in all shapes and sizes.

chico2
September 12th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Knight,actually the bell was on a Christmas wreath(sp?) I had all my catshad bells on when they were starting to come out with me,just to be sure I would hear if they were jumping the fence.They are ok now though,no bells needed,they stay with us in the backyard.

iRONKNiGHT
September 12th, 2004, 04:59 PM
I had all my catshad bells on when they were starting to come out with me,just to be sure I would hear if they were jumping the fence.They are ok now though,no bells needed.

Well i like to hear the jingles all the time LOL...thanks for the tip Writing4Fun :) i need to find one that's Not too loud to effect her...

KMurdock
September 12th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Beautiful cats!!! I have eight.
I have two kittens both are girls;ones a grey tabby her name is Phoebe the others name is Georgie she is a tabby with wight on her chin,cheast,legs,and feet.
Two are teenagers (or so we call them) they are boys;ones is wight with black spots on his head his name is Play Thing cause he is crazy and loves to play;the other is a dark tabby his name is Tabbs.
We have a special full grown cat that has three legs; his name is Tony.
We have a full grown calico her name is Cali.
One other one we found him in a cematary he is now a full grown orenge tabby so we called him C.T. or T.C. short for Tally Cematary.
And last but NOT least my baby George ;he is a full grown tabby,and is the smartest cat I've ever known.
I love cats ,and hope that somewhere someone has as much cats as we do.

P.S. Sorry about the spelling.

heeler's rock!
September 12th, 2004, 08:13 PM
KMurdock, that's crazy!!! :D 8 cats must be a handful! You're not alone! I once dog sta for a lady that one male great pyreneese (sp?) and one female pyreneese (sp?) cross. She also had 8 cats!!!!! That's a houseful! I have 9 animals altogether, but only 2 are cats....for now. I plan to get one more down the road!!! (As long as hubby doesn't have a heart attack!!!!!!! :D )

KMurdock
September 12th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Its not that bad.I also have two other dogs ;ones a pyreneese her name is Belle the other is Butch he is a mut that we got when he was a puppy and now is 14.

chico2
September 12th, 2004, 09:07 PM
KMurdock,we have 3 cats and they are ruling the roost in our house,I could easily have 8,but hubby,although he adores our cats,draws the line at 3.
I know "the Cat-Lady"here in Oakville she has eight beautiful cats and lives in a van.Since december last year,the cats are all staying in our local Pet-Value store,the owners of the store felt sorry for the cats.
Of course the lady cannot rent a room anywhere with 8 cats,so she still sleeps in her van.
I hope you'll show us some pictures soon,we LOVE pictures :p

iRONKNiGHT
September 12th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Its not that bad.I also have two other dogs ;ones a pyreneese her name is Belle the other is Butch he is a mut that we got when he was a puppy and now is 14.

Murdock i'd like to see picture's of all your wonderfull pet's! :)

krdahmer
September 13th, 2004, 10:44 AM
Oh pretty kitties... I LOVE cats -- damn allergies!!! Cleo's markings are striking, especially the heart with the arrow!

LMAO...that is too funny...I AM allergic to cats and right now there are 6 in my house!!!!! TG for singulair!!!

And that Cleo is a beauty....have you met Buddy yet? He happens to be single!! *L* :D ;)

(I need to get a good shot of his foot, he has a heart shaped black spot on his heel!)

Donna Marie
September 13th, 2004, 11:59 AM
LMAO...that is too funny...I AM allergic to cats and right now there are 6 in my house!!!!! TG for singulair!!!

And that Cleo is a beauty....have you met Buddy yet? He happens to be single!! *L* :D ;)

(I need to get a good shot of his foot, he has a heart shaped black spot on his heel!)

LOL Wouldn't that be cute! Your Buddy is a sweet looking guy! AND they both have heart "tattoos"...lol. But she is kind of high maintenance and VERY moody.

KMurdock
September 13th, 2004, 03:59 PM
O.K. i'll try to get some pic. for ya'll,and Buddy is beautiful.

heeler's rock!
September 13th, 2004, 04:06 PM
That's funny KM! I can't believe that you have the same type of dogs that lady I dog sat for had!!! You don't have a twin named Tracy living in Calgary in Riverbend do you?!? :D That's really cool! I think it's awesome to open your heart and home to that many cats and the 2 large dogs!!!!!! I also love pyreneese's and want one so bad! Thay are such sweethearts! :D

KMurdock
September 13th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Sorry I don't have a twin,but ya pyreneeses are such sweethearts ,and are fun to have;Belle can just brighten your day.:)