Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Vinnie-pic

chico2
September 9th, 2004, 04:06 PM
We got the scanner working again for now,at least for one pic....Vinnie is keeping an eye on things on top of the bbq.

iRONKNiGHT
September 9th, 2004, 05:18 PM
LOL now that's cute does Vinnie have 2 different colour eyes?
also if Vinnie could talk i bet he'd say "could'nt you find a bigger bell?"
hahaha poor kitty i bet he sounds like santa claus raindeer's when comming to ya!

Luba
September 9th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Anita he is Sooo handsome!! :D

chico2
September 9th, 2004, 08:14 PM
Thank's...and I was right,the scanner is caputt again :mad:
Yes Knight,he has different colour eyes...he is now sans the big bell :D :D he's graduated to the little one,now when he's behaving himself and not attempting to jump over to the world outside of our fence :p

iRONKNiGHT
September 9th, 2004, 10:51 PM
What's up with the Scanner? cant we help you to fix it? let me know what's wrong i'll try to sort out your problem!..also can i borrow Vinnie for a day LOL..i need to show him off...

Writing4Fun
September 10th, 2004, 12:41 PM
Vinnie is sooo handsome! What beautiful eyes!

I find scanners to be very tempermental. You'd probably be better off finding a good, cheap digital cam at a second-hand store or pawn shop. You can still use it for your printed pics - just take a picture of the picture. Mine usually turn out better than what our scanner used to put out.

glasslass
September 11th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Beautiful kitty! Question - How come I can't find decent jingle bells anymore? The ones they sell now have a terrible jingle bell sound - not like they used to sound at all. :confused:

goldenblaze
September 11th, 2004, 10:26 PM
Love your cat, I had one the same white with blue and yellow eyes neat. :D her name was Jamie. my very first cat I ever had, many many years ago.

Princesss04
September 13th, 2004, 10:18 AM
Such a pretty baby you have. I love the differant colored eyes~ :D

krdahmer
September 13th, 2004, 11:14 AM
Oh those eyes are beautiful! And I like the big bell....although I'm sure he doesn't....(hard to sneak up on a bird that way!!!!)LOL :D