Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A couple from today,,

chico2
July 7th, 2010, 10:24 AM
Love my little Balloon-flower.
Then the Purple Cone flower,did not do too good this year,earwigs have been eating the petals:yell:
and I just love these annuals,forgot the name(whats new:laughing:)

lilsis261279
July 7th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Very beautiful garden. I would love to be able to do this with my yard but I have no green thumb. Almost everything I touch I kill when it comes to flowers or any plant for that matter. I always tend to over water and under water or remove things that I thought were weeds but arent lol

hazelrunpack
July 7th, 2010, 04:10 PM
Are the last ones gerberas, chico? Beautiful flowers!!! :cloud9:

lilsis, I have the same problem. I have a (moldy) green thumb. :D

mastifflover
July 7th, 2010, 04:26 PM
Chico what a green thumb you have. I have lurked and seen some of your beautiful pics. I personally have a brown thumb so I really admire someone who has the talent.

chico2
July 7th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Oh,you don't need a"green finger"(as my hubby the french-man says:laughing:)just some soil and healthy plants+water.
Hazel,yes that's what they are,Gerberas,love those!!

Mastifflover,thank you,both hubby and I love gardening and cats,birds,dogs,spiders etc...:laughing:

lilsis261279
July 7th, 2010, 04:47 PM
My thumb is not moldy it is rotten to the core :D

14+kitties
July 7th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Beautiful as always chico. :cloud9: Not sure if my balloon flowers are open yet or not. Haven't had a chance to go check. :o Love the gerbera daisies too. One of my favs!

Goldfields
July 8th, 2010, 12:18 AM
Lovely gerberas, chico2, I keep buying them but really must look up what conditions they like, no doubt I put them in a bad spot. I think I've killed the one in the first photo. :(

chico2
July 8th, 2010, 07:58 AM
GF,I planted some in ground in my little frontgarden,they were totally eaten by bugs,these ones are in a big pot and safe:thumbs up

14+,you have so many fluffy little flowers to care for:cat:,much more important than gardening.