Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

FOUND - Yorkshire Terrier - Hamilton, ON

staceybee
July 6th, 2010, 08:41 PM
Hi there, my neighbours found a yorkshire terrier up the road and I thought I'd post this here incase anyone sees it.

Yorkshire Terrier, looks to be female.
Green hair tie on it's head.
Looks to be partially blind and deaf.

She's in bad shape and probably dehydrated from this heat (she looks like she's been out for days) and my neighbours are calling the SPCA, if it's your pup you know where to find her. :)

luckypenny
July 6th, 2010, 09:06 PM
Taking a chance...could this be her?

http://hamilton.kijiji.ca/c-pets-other-yorkie-missing-reward-1000-W0QQAdIdZ214001286

michellemero
July 7th, 2010, 02:09 PM
poor thing...i hope she finds her home...

rlkeefe
July 7th, 2010, 03:28 PM
i have lost my dog in the hamilton area a week ago.. how can i get ahold of you asap

rlkeefe
July 7th, 2010, 03:39 PM
oh call me at 705 309 4643

i desperately hope its her! :)

chico2
July 7th, 2010, 03:47 PM
So do we:pray:The poster says she probably will be at the SPCA,I assume the Hamilton SPCA,where you can call.

rlkeefe
July 7th, 2010, 04:01 PM
i got my boyfriend to go up and she is not there and they know nothing about a yorkie.

hazelrunpack
July 7th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Is there another shelter in town that she could have been brought to?

NoahGrey
July 7th, 2010, 04:18 PM
i got my boyfriend to go up and she is not there and they know nothing about a yorkie.

Did you fill out a lost report with them and also bring in a picture of your dog, so they can attach it to the file.

Is there another shelter in town that she could have been brought to?

They do have the City of Hamilton shelter..

I would also fill out a lost report with them as well. Animal Control is operated by the city, so unless a member of the public brought the dog in to the Humane Society, Animal control would be picking it up and bringing it to the city shelter...which is right behind the Humane Society.

rlkeefe
July 7th, 2010, 04:38 PM
i did call them and my boyfriend has contact the spca and they both have had nothing reported..

going crazy!

Chris21711
July 8th, 2010, 11:18 AM
Hamilton Animal Control and the Hamilton SPCA share the same building, have you checked with both?

Tundra_Queen
July 9th, 2010, 07:52 AM
You need to go to the shelter and check for yourself, in case they don't think your dog is a yorkie.

I noticed in your ad your dog was in the car at a pancake house and somehow got out? Maybe someone was worried that the dog would cook in the car as I imagine it's hot in Hamilton this time of year and it heats up in cars in just a few minutes in the summer time. So maybe she was let out of the car by someone?