Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

even happier to be back home

Bluedrake
July 6th, 2010, 05:57 PM
Well, my cats' dental work is done, and no teeth had to be pulled out. :thumbs up

I learned that Erin is schizophrenic though (jk). They told me she was extremely aggressive during the pre-cleaning exam, so much so that they couldn't finish it! They had to put her under to finish it.

When I'm with her at the vet's, she's a sweet little angel. When I'm not there... Ooh boy.

I think she was afraid I was abandoning her. I took her from the SPCA, and when she saw the cage again... Poor baby. I can tell she screamed, her voice is all hoarse now. :cry:

When she saw me she gave the most pathethic meow I've ever heard. It was like: mommy? Is that really you?

Chinook and Mimi were just lying there like they were resigned to their fate. Poor babies.

Oh well, they're at home now and resting. I can't feed them till tomorrow morning though, so they're a little sulky.:D

Dog Dancer
July 6th, 2010, 06:04 PM
Poor babies, I'm sure they're all happy to be home even if you won't feed them. I'm afraid I know my husband would give them something soft to eat, he's a big softy and not good at taking orders....

Love4himies
July 6th, 2010, 06:45 PM
That is great news :thumbs up :highfive: :grouphug:

hazelrunpack
July 7th, 2010, 04:55 PM
I'm glad the cleaning went so well, Bluedrake! And I hope Erin has forgiven you :D

14+kitties
July 7th, 2010, 05:02 PM
:thumbs up Always good to have them home. I'm glad everything went well.

Bluedrake
July 7th, 2010, 05:12 PM
I'm glad the cleaning went so well, Bluedrake! And I hope Erin has forgiven you :D

Yep! She spent a good twenty minutes on my lap for a cuddle this morning.:lovestruck:

chico2
July 7th, 2010, 05:29 PM
Bluedrake,glad it's over and done with:thumbs up
Here,the cats are always put under for dental-cleaning,I could not imagine anyone poking around in any of my cats mouths,whoever would could run a chance of being eaten:laughing: