Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Another Kitty adopted into the BenMax Family

BenMax
July 5th, 2010, 11:12 AM
Well another little kitty has been adopted by my sister. I met her at the SPCA where her daughter fell in love with a black and white baby that was crying for attention. My sister did not adopt then, but returned as she could not sleep thinking of this little angel begging for a new family.

So there we have it! Another little one in the family.

Welcome home little Bella!:cat::lovestruck:

Masha
July 5th, 2010, 11:47 AM
what, no pics? u should know better....

catlover2
July 5th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Congratulations to your sister! :thankyou: Another kitty has been saved.

Frenchy
July 5th, 2010, 01:27 PM

I second that :frustrated:

congratulation to your sister ! :crazy:

14+kitties
July 5th, 2010, 02:17 PM
That is marvelous news!!! :highfive: Just what you need to hear on a hot, sticky day. I hope she sends you some pics once kitty is settled. :lightbulb: Or, better yet, she can join and post them herself. :thumbs up

Love4himies
July 5th, 2010, 02:23 PM
Contgrats!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs up

I second that :frustrated:

I hope she sends you some pics once kitty is settled. :lightbulb: Or, better yet, she can join and post them herself. :thumbs up

C'mon BenMax, you know better than to tease us with good news! We need to see pics too :cloud9: :lovestruck: :laughing:

BenMax
July 5th, 2010, 02:33 PM
That is marvelous news!!! :highfive: Just what you need to hear on a hot, sticky day. I hope she sends you some pics once kitty is settled. :lightbulb: Or, better yet, she can join and post them herself. :thumbs up

I will definately be getting a picture.
And no - I don't want her here as this would be too weird. If you think I am bad...oh boy - look out!!!:laughing: And besides she would probably be banned on post #2 or #3.

NoahGrey
July 5th, 2010, 02:38 PM
Aww...great news Benmax:)

Tundra_Queen
July 6th, 2010, 02:06 AM
I will definately be getting a picture.
And no - I don't want her here as this would be too weird. If you think I am bad...oh boy - look out!!!:laughing: And besides she would probably be banned on post #2 or #3.

Well we could take beats on if it would be post 1 or 2 and the winnings get donated to a shelter! :laughing:

I hope u get pics soon! I can't tell ya how disappointing it was to me when I scrolled down expecting to see pics there was NAADA! :yell:

Debbie

Bluedrake
July 6th, 2010, 05:34 AM
Congratulations on the new fur baby!