Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

We filled out an....

Luvmypitgirls
July 3rd, 2010, 07:45 PM
Adoption application for Fred (Ray), remember that handsome dude I fostered not too long ago.
Well as it turns out he is currently on a home trial, until July 12th. For his sake I hope it works out, apparently he's been there for a bit, I would hate for him to feel rejected.
So we have been on the computer searching other rescue sites for a Pitty in need of a good and loving forever home.
Found a couple that really perked our interest and one reminds me so much of Jersey, white and blue, and a young male that looks much like Abby, but he has all his legs.
We are waiting to receive some feedback about them before we make a final decision.
We just may decide to reopen as a long term foster home if we can't find a match for our pack.

Chaser
July 3rd, 2010, 08:46 PM
Fantastic!!! :thumbs up

Luvmypitgirls
July 3rd, 2010, 09:25 PM
Fantastic!!! :thumbs up

Thank you, I'm excited either way:D

Tundra_Queen
July 3rd, 2010, 11:15 PM
hat is great! You must be excieted!

cassiek
July 4th, 2010, 03:22 AM
Keep us posted, LMPG and good luck! :lovestruck:

mastifflover
July 4th, 2010, 06:27 AM
Good luck Looks like there could be another very happy pittie soon

14+kitties
July 4th, 2010, 08:11 AM
:thumbs up What can I say? You and your family ROCK!!!!! :grouphug::grouphug: Thank you :cry:

Dog Dancer
July 5th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Wow that's great news! Good luck to you in finding the pup that will fill the bill.

chico2
July 5th, 2010, 05:32 PM
LMPG,any dog would be very lucky to get a home with your family,especially an unwanted pittie and you know you have to keep us posted:grouphug:

ancientgirl
July 5th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Best of luck! :thumbs up