Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Tat...done this morning...

Luvmypitgirls
July 2nd, 2010, 04:49 PM
Ok so right now it's all red and inflammed and bleeding and sore, very tender spot to put it cuz of bone and tendons, but I felt it was the best place for it. Looks a little rough right now but once it calms down and the shading settles it will look much better. My leg looks a little deformed too, not sure what's up with that must be the angle hubby took the pic. Anyway, my tat in memory of my Golden Retriever, my bestest friend ever, my "furry soulmate", Benny.

Ben, not a day goes by that I stand before your picture, missing you, loving you always. You touched my life like no other, you truly were the best friend I ever had human or canine alike. What I wouldn't give to hold you in my arms and whisper in your ear, "Ben~Ben, I wuvs you". What I wouldn't give to cuddle with you stretched out on the sofa, or spooning you inbetween me and Dad when you would highjack the center of our bed. You were one of my greatest blessings in life, and ohhh how I miss you my big golden baby.
Love, Mama.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/Rotti35/tatoo005.jpg

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/Rotti35/tatoo002.jpg

cpietra16
July 2nd, 2010, 05:01 PM
very nice:thumbs up

Luvmypitgirls
July 2nd, 2010, 05:05 PM
Thank you:D

Please forgive the freshly plucked turkey look my leg appears to have, I shaved this morning...honestly:o

BusterBoo
July 2nd, 2010, 05:09 PM
What a beautiful tribute to Benny :lovestruck:

Luvmypitgirls
July 2nd, 2010, 05:41 PM
Thanks BusterBoo:D

JennieV
July 2nd, 2010, 05:55 PM
its very nice LMPG, and a true tribute forever..:thumbs up

Love4himies
July 2nd, 2010, 05:59 PM
Awwww, what a great tatoo, lmpg :lovestruck:

Luvmypitgirls
July 2nd, 2010, 06:05 PM
its very nice LMPG, and a true tribute forever..:thumbs up

Awwww, what a great tatoo, lmpg :lovestruck:

Thank you very much:)

shirley1011
July 2nd, 2010, 06:27 PM
You are very brave....looks great....I don't do needles!!!

Tundra_Queen
July 2nd, 2010, 10:38 PM
What a nice tat!

My dil does tats and has asked me if I want her to do one on me,,,but I'm a chicken! :)

Luvmypitgirls
July 2nd, 2010, 11:13 PM
You are very brave....looks great....I don't do needles!!!

What a nice tat!

My dil does tats and has asked me if I want her to do one on me,,,but I'm a chicken! :)

Thank you so much, the paw print was photographed and then photocopied from Benny's paw print that I received after he died. It will look better in a few days when it settles down. Benny also had a deformity of that paw, and I specifically asked them for that paw print, because Benny would put that paw on me when he wanted to hold hands......:cry:

14+kitties
July 2nd, 2010, 11:16 PM
:cloud9: Beautiful! :cloud9:

Chaser
July 3rd, 2010, 07:52 PM
Oh I love it!!! I plan to get Chase's pawprint and it is great to see how lovely yours turned out :lovestruck: