Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy gotcha day Sienna !

Frenchy
July 1st, 2010, 07:23 PM
A year ago yesterday , I picked up Sienna to foster her. This poor girl almost died twice. She was kept in a barn with her sister , for the first 2 years of her life. Don't know who did it but they both were poisoned. Her sister died but not Sienna , so she was dumped at a high kill shelter where she spent a month. She was up to be put down when a rescue took her out of there , just in time ! I got her after she got spayed , poor thing was frighten and very skinny. Like any dog that is given a chance , she has come a long way. She is still scared of strange noises and has developed a new fear , flashing lights inside the house from cars driving by :confused: we're working on that. (well , I bought curtains :p)

I am so glad people "pressured" me into adopting her :p she's a sweetheart , total love bug and lap dog , and a fave here with the other dogs. :dog:

happy gotcha day my little Sienna :lovestruck:

serenamlambe
July 1st, 2010, 07:50 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Sienna! :party:

You sound like a really lucky girl with a great momma :)

Jim Hall
July 1st, 2010, 08:01 PM
aww what a purty girl!!!

hazelrunpack
July 1st, 2010, 09:01 PM
happy gotcha day, beautiful Sienna!!!

She had a hard beginning, Frenchy, but she sure landed on her feet in the end when she met up with you! :highfive:

And I see she's discovered that Nelly's butt is a sure-fire protection against those evil car lights!!! :dog: :D

the gang
July 1st, 2010, 09:23 PM
she is sooooooooooo beautiful!!!:lovestruck:, happy gotcha day little one, you were so lucky to find the perfect home enjoy and be happy little one, brenda and the pins :thumbs up

Tundra_Queen
July 1st, 2010, 11:24 PM
Happy Gotcha Day beautiful Sienna!!

I'm so sorry you had such a hard beinning, but I'm glad you have Mommy to love ya now!! :grouphug:

Debbie

Dee-O-Gee
July 1st, 2010, 11:30 PM
Such a Happy Gotcha Day for such a beautiful girl! :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
July 2nd, 2010, 02:53 AM
Happy belated gotcha day Sienna!! :lovestruck:

Love4himies
July 2nd, 2010, 07:26 AM
happy belated gotcha day, sienna!!!

Frenchy
July 2nd, 2010, 08:16 AM
Sienna says thanks to everyone ! They'll have some raw meat tonight for the celebrations :party:

mastifflover
July 2nd, 2010, 08:50 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Sienna. What a lucky girl to end up with you Frenchy, she certainly won the lottery as far as owners go. I am really glad you were a failure as a foster mommy and I am sure Sienna is too

diandpat
July 2nd, 2010, 08:56 AM
What a little sweetheart she is too :cloud9: It amazes me how these poor abused dogs have such powers of forgiveness to love and entertain humans again :thumbs up

Frenchy, she was one lucky girl the day you agreed to foster her...never a doubt that she would thrive :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
July 2nd, 2010, 08:58 AM
Happy belated Gotcha Day pretty girl!

You are very lucky to have such a good mommy, and wonderful brothers and sisters.

I love the last photo!:lovestruck:

luckypenny
July 2nd, 2010, 10:53 PM
Happy Belated Gotcha Day, Sienna :goodvibes: :cloud9:.

Love the first pic where she's sticking her tongue out, heehee :D.

TeriM
July 2nd, 2010, 11:34 PM
She is such a pretty girl :lovestruck:.

HAPPY BELATED GOTCHA DAY SIENNA !!!

14+kitties
July 2nd, 2010, 11:52 PM
HAPPY BELATED GOTCHA' DAY SIENNA!! and THE SAME FOR MOMMY 'cause you both got each other! :cloud9: