Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

someone else likes lilies

chico2
July 1st, 2010, 11:58 AM
:cat:One of my,I think Oriental Lilies and the white thing,also a pretty flower:laughing:

Love4himies
July 1st, 2010, 12:57 PM
And he makes them look so much more beautiful :cloud9: :lovestruck: Ahhhhh Vinnie :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
July 1st, 2010, 02:03 PM
Vinnie does seem to be admiring your lily, chico! :flirt: Such a handsome dude!! He can come look at hazel's lilies any time! :D

BenMax
July 1st, 2010, 02:24 PM
Well if I had to pick one and display as a centerpiece......hmmm...I pick VINNIE!

Gorgeous pictures!

chico2
July 1st, 2010, 04:24 PM
Thank's girls,Vinnie is a sweetie for sure,a little cuddle-bum,I'd take him over Lilies anytime:laughing:

Goldfields
July 10th, 2010, 11:54 PM
Vinnie is gorgeous with his different coloured eyes, chico2, and your lilies are beautiful too. Sorry I didn't see this post earlier.

Tundra_Queen
July 11th, 2010, 12:08 AM
aww vinnie is so pretty! I love white cats and lilies too! :D

chico2
July 11th, 2010, 04:48 PM
Goldfields and TQ,yes Vinnie is our very special 18 lb,foundling,a BIG love-bug,at 8 yrs old,the baby of the family.

Dee-O-Gee
July 11th, 2010, 11:20 PM
And a beautiful baby at that Chico2! :thumbs up

I have the exact same lily (the real lily :D) and when I first planted it, it was suppose to be a white aztec lily. It's orange, just like the one you posted--weird but beautiful no doubt! :shrug:

14+kitties
July 11th, 2010, 11:24 PM
It's so weird that my lilies are almost done and yours aren't chico. But my Rose of Sharon is out in full bloom and yours isn't. Of course yours doesn't get full sun in the front either does it? My day lilies took forever to open too. Such a strange year for plants.
Oh, and the white thing - it's call a Catwhocapturedmanyhearts. :cloud9: