Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My beloved Simon, 12/14/03 - 06/26/10

jawert1
June 28th, 2010, 04:00 PM
There are no words that do the sorrow we feel right now justice, you were our furry ray of sunshine, a bright, constant shining star who loved us without boundaries or restraint and occasionally pee'd on daddy's guitar equipment. There is a pointer shaped hole in my entire being, one that will never be filled. Although our time together was brief, I take comfort in knowing you are safe from pain, from the ravages of cancer, and are waiting for us with Regent, Lady Rootbeer, Max, Tigger and Shea at the bridge. There are plenty of squirrels to chase until we get there.

Love you always,
Mamma (me), Daddy (scott) and Sis (Peaches)

BusterBoo
June 28th, 2010, 04:04 PM
I am so sorry for your loss
:pray:

:rip: sweet pup :candle:

hazelrunpack
June 28th, 2010, 04:04 PM
My heart aches for you jawert :grouphug: We never have enough time with them, do we? You loved Simon well and you know he returned it manyfold.

:candle: Simon

14+kitties
June 28th, 2010, 04:30 PM
:candle::rip:Simon :candle:
:grouphug:

chico2
June 28th, 2010, 04:42 PM
Jawert,I am so very,very sorry,Simon was a beautiful boy,much loved and cherished
:rip:sweet boy:pawprint:

wendy205
June 28th, 2010, 04:52 PM
im so sorry for your loss of simon, so sad and so soon
time will show an empty space, but its a terrible desease cancer and i believe some may have live a bonus on there lifes, he lokk a lovely looking dog, youll miss him dearly
my deepest sympathy to you and you loss
run free simon to rainbow bridge:candle::rip::grouphug:

Luvmypitgirls
June 28th, 2010, 06:28 PM
RIP Simon:candle:

Jawert, my condolences for your loss.:(

Frenchy
June 28th, 2010, 07:57 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss jawert1 :grouphug:

Dee-O-Gee
June 28th, 2010, 08:01 PM
:rip: sweet angel Simon :angel: :candle:

So sorry for your loss jawert1.

:grouphug::grouphug:

growler~GateKeeper
June 29th, 2010, 01:47 AM
:rip: sweet :angel2: Simon :candle: He is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle: :grouphug:

cpietra16
June 29th, 2010, 06:21 AM
:rip:Simon...:(
I'm sorry for your loss Jawert

Rgeurts
June 29th, 2010, 07:03 AM
I am very sorry for the loss of your sweet boy :(
:rip:Simon:candle::candle:

mastifflover
June 29th, 2010, 11:50 AM
I am so sorry about Simon but now he is pain free and running and playing at the bridge. I know all our departed ones are all waiting for more friends :rip: Simon and hugs for you it does get a little easier

BenMax
June 29th, 2010, 12:13 PM
I am so terribly sorry for your loss.:(
It is refreshing to see that this pup was loved and enveloped with kindness and devotion. I wish you peace and wonderful memories to flood your heart to fill that void that I know you feel.

To the little one that passed...may your journey be filled with fond memories of your mom, dad and sis. Play with wild freedom and a rejuvenated body. Bless your heart.:rip:

diandpat
June 29th, 2010, 12:47 PM
:rip: Always so very very sad.
:grouphug:
:rip: sweet Simon with the big smile :cloud9: