Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy birthday Jack !!

Frenchy
June 21st, 2010, 09:37 AM
If the infos I have on Jack are right , my "big" boy is 2 years old today :D he's a constant source of entertainment here :laughing: I love my little bugger :lovestruck: for someone who wasn't crazy about little dogs before , he sure changed my mind !! :thumbs up

he has change so much since he got here last summer : (look how happy he was meeting the gang in the third pic !)

Frenchy
June 21st, 2010, 09:39 AM
to this : :dog:

Chris21711
June 21st, 2010, 10:21 AM
You're the King of the Castle and I'm the dirty rascal....:laughing:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK :evil:

He looks like a Holy Terror :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
June 21st, 2010, 10:23 AM
http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/493/493050kczfcfb9rk.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

What a sweet little face he has. I love that photo of all of them running, and Jack is out front, with a huge smile on his face.

May he have so many more!:lovestruck:

14+kitties
June 21st, 2010, 10:24 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!!!!!!!!!! You are a doll!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Frenchy - I know all about a certain little dog who completely changed the way I looked at little ones. Keesha did the exact same for me 16 years ago. :cloud9:

Dog Dancer
June 21st, 2010, 10:48 AM
Happy Birthday big guy! You go!!!

aslan
June 21st, 2010, 11:44 AM
Happy Birthday King Kong.....hope you have a wonderful day of chasing dream bunnies and cuddles from mommy...

mastifflover
June 21st, 2010, 11:56 AM
Happy Birthday little boy :crazy::pawprint:

Frenchy
June 21st, 2010, 03:26 PM
Thanks for the wishes everyone ! Unfortunately , I'm being a bad bad mom , I have nothing special for Jack today :eek: I was more concern with Nelly's vet visit but , I promised Jack tomorrow ... I'll buy him something just for him , probably special treats (I'm thinking a piece of steak or something) because if I buy him a new toy , the girls will destroy it :o

He looks like a Holy Terror :lovestruck:

:laughing: he is :p he tried his trick on me again earlier ... I give the dogs their carrots , Jack takes his in my bedroom , on the doggy bed , he waits a bit and comes back in the kitchen , acting all innocent , asking for more carrots , I give him another piece and I follow him into the bedroom , what do you know , he's stashing the carrots :laughing:

Frenchy - I know all about a certain little dog who completely changed the way I looked at little ones. Keesha did the exact same for me 16 years ago. :cloud9:

:cloud9:

t.pettet
June 21st, 2010, 04:58 PM
You've done wonders with him Frenchy, doesn't even look like the same boy. Very handsome, shows what proper nutrition and love can do. Kudos to you.

Love4himies
June 21st, 2010, 05:03 PM
:lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9: I just love looking at pics of Jack, That face is just so darn cute :cloud9:.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!!!

TeriM
June 21st, 2010, 05:10 PM
happy birthday jack !!!!!

You truly are a cutie :lovestruck:.

ancientgirl
June 21st, 2010, 05:39 PM
I give the dogs their carrots , Jack takes his in my bedroom , on the doggy bed , he waits a bit and comes back in the kitchen , acting all innocent , asking for more carrots , I give him another piece and I follow him into the bedroom , what do you know , he's stashing the carrots :laughing:

:laughing:That's hilarious! Sneaky little booger.

hazelrunpack
June 21st, 2010, 09:33 PM
happy birthday, Jack!!

Such a handsome little birthday man you are, too! :flirt:

growler~GateKeeper
June 22nd, 2010, 02:26 AM
Happy Birthday Jack!! :cloud9: http://bestsmileys.com/birthday2/9.gif

Chris21711
June 22nd, 2010, 09:14 AM
I give him another piece and I follow him into the bedroom , what do you know , he's stashing the carrots :laughing:

He sounds like my Jack, I give the dogs bones in the yard, he takes his and stashes it under "dead grass" :shrug:....Two Hounds are not gonna find it ya' know :rolleyes:

Winston
June 22nd, 2010, 10:04 AM
Happy birthday Jack! What a scrumcious little boy you are!! :laughing:

You should be very proud Frenchy!

Cindy

Frenchy
June 22nd, 2010, 10:31 AM
Happy Birthday King Kong.....

oh btw , he has a new name ... it's "boite de kleenex" (kleenex box) you know years ago when people would put fluffy covers on their kleenex boxes ? (I hated those :o) Well , now that Jack is so fluffy .... :D

He sounds like my Jack, I give the dogs bones in the yard, he takes his and stashes it under "dead grass" :shrug:....Two Hounds are not gonna find it ya' know :rolleyes:

:laughing: yes because we all know , Hounds and their poor noses ... :rolleyes: :laughing:

You should be very proud Frenchy!

Cindy

Thanks Cindy , yes I am very proud of him , for a little guy that went through 3 families in the first year of his life , who had a bad experience while being held , he now trusts me and anyone that wants to pick him up :thumbs up

BenMax
June 22nd, 2010, 10:34 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK

Frenchy - you ROCK. Thanks Girl.:grouphug:

Frenchy
June 22nd, 2010, 10:40 AM
No thank YOU BM , it's because of you that Jack is here. :dog:

Still remember when you told me what I was getting as a foster ... a 5 lbs dog that needed to get use of being held , me , with a little dog :eek: :yell:

:laughing: and now I have the perfect little kleenex box :cloud9: (he's laying on my lap with his head on the arm of the chair as I type this)

joeysmama
June 22nd, 2010, 11:27 AM
Happy birthday Jack.....you sure are a beautiful boy !!!

Tundra_Queen
June 22nd, 2010, 08:53 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!!! Frenchy he is sooo cute! He reminds me of a teddy bear hamster I use to have. :D

Dee-O-Gee
June 22nd, 2010, 09:13 PM
Happy Birthday Jack the boite de kleenex! :D

Frenchy; everyday can be Jack's birthday cuz he's just so friggin cute. His personality really shines through any of his pictures you know. :thumbs up

Luvmypitgirls
June 23rd, 2010, 01:34 AM
Aweeeeeee Happy Birthday Lil Jack! Sending smoochies for your adorable lil face....(muahhhh)

Frenchy
June 23rd, 2010, 08:55 AM
Thanks again guys :) and that just reminds me ... going to the grocery store later , will buy him something special for dinner !