Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

LOST: Beloved Apricot Toy Poodle (KING)

lovexdogs
June 20th, 2010, 11:54 AM
Gonzo, our ten year old toy poodle has been missing since the evening of Friday the 18th. He had originally escaped with our two other retrievers which have since been found, however, our little guy is still missing.
We are very concerned for his safety. He was not wearing his collar when he got out. If you have any information about his whereabouts, please contact 416-556-2247 (Jack).
There is a likelihood he can be found roaming large areas of land and farmland between 15th sideroad and King rd (between Weston rd and 7th concession). He is very missed. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Pictures/more info may be found here:

http://torontolostandfoundpets.blogspot.com/search/label/Lost%20Dogs

LYNNNNNNN
June 22nd, 2010, 05:52 AM
Hope for a safe return for Gonzo :pray::fingerscr
My thoughts and prayer are with you and your family !

lovexdogs
June 22nd, 2010, 09:20 AM
Thank you very much. :pray:
However, I think we have started fearing for the worst. It's been days, it is unlike him. We believe he may have suffered a heart attack trying to keep up with our retrievers (they were gone for hours I don't think he would have had the ability to keep running for so long), our neighbor reported seeing them running about, with the little one barely keeping up. Or I fear he may have encountered coyotes that have been reported in the area by neighbors :cry: :shrug: :fingerscr
Still, we are hoping for the best :grouphug:

Chris21711
June 22nd, 2010, 09:34 AM
Have you contacted the Kennel Inn in Aurora and filed a report, they take care of Animal Control in the Township of King.

lovexdogs
June 22nd, 2010, 10:25 PM
Yes, have both visited, and contacted/filed a report, no luck yet.

hazelrunpack
June 23rd, 2010, 12:57 PM
I hope he makes it back to you soon, lovexdogs! :goodvibes:

lovexdogs
July 13th, 2010, 11:47 PM
no such luck :( :cry: :shrug:

Dog Dancer
July 14th, 2010, 11:37 AM
So sorry you haven't found your pup yet. Don't give up hope, you just never know.

hazelrunpack
July 14th, 2010, 09:34 PM
:( I was hoping you'd found him when I saw the new posts here.

DD's right, though--please don't give up hope! :grouphug: