Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Goodbye my dear Balou

COCO350
June 18th, 2010, 10:12 AM
Balou left us last tuesday, we had no other choice but to help him cross over, his diabetes was well controlled, but 1 month ago we discovered a tumor in his nose, we then knew that it was a matter of time, the time came when the bleeding was excessive, before he went to sleep, he was sitting up, happy to see his vet as usual, we then fed him what he enjoyed the most and couldn't eat since the diabetes started, he gulped those sausages and cookies and I looked so happy and we held him and whispered how much we loved him and thanked him for the 10 wonderful years he gave us. I know he's at peace it's really all I hear these days from people, but it doesn't take the pain away....

14+kitties
June 18th, 2010, 10:53 AM
I am so very sorry for your loss Coco. Balou had a wonderful life with you. It is so hard to say goodbye. I share your pain. :grouphug::grouphug:
:candle::rip: Balou and know you are well loved here still on earth. :candle:

Frenchy
June 18th, 2010, 11:19 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss Coco350 :( :grouphug:

RIP dear Balou , may you run at the Rainbow Bridge , free of pain :candle:

Winston
June 18th, 2010, 12:43 PM
I am so sorry for your loss! Run free to the bridge Balou free of pain!

No worries Coco Coda will make sure he is looked after until you meet again!!

:candle::rip::dog:

Dog Dancer
June 18th, 2010, 12:45 PM
Coco, so sorry for your loss. Balou was gorgeous, and I'm sure he knew that you sent him off with only love and his care in your heart. RIP sweet Balou and know that your loving family will see you again one day.

Love4himies
June 18th, 2010, 01:04 PM
You are right, only time will heal the pain of losing a loved one :grouphug: :cry:. I am so sorry, coco350 :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

:rip: Sweet, beautiful Balou :candle:

binkybuff
June 18th, 2010, 01:21 PM
:rip: Balou :candle:
Having just gone through this, I want to say how sorry I am to hear of your loss. Maybe Balou and Nikki will meet at the Rainbow Bridge and swap stories of how much we loved them.

take care
binky

hazelrunpack
June 18th, 2010, 03:53 PM
I'm so sorry, COCO350 :grouphug: It's always so difficult to say goodby to them. You sent Balou off with all your love--it lifted his wings and eased his way across. What better gift could you have given him in the end?

Till you meet again,

:candle: Balou

chico2
June 18th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Not much I can say that hasn't already been said,just that I am very sorry for your huge loss.:(
:rip:beautiful,beautiful Balou:angel2:

dmc123
June 18th, 2010, 05:40 PM
Just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss.

RIP Balou

Diane

diandpat
June 18th, 2010, 05:45 PM
:cry: So very very sad. So many beautiful furbabies partying at the Bridge these days leaving us all behind heartbroken. :(

He is young whole and healthy again running around the Bridge looking for cookies and sausages keeping an eye on his loving family. :grouphug:

:rip: Sweet Balou :angel2:

mastifflover
June 18th, 2010, 06:48 PM
So sorry for your loss I am sure that he is much happier at the bridge with all of our beloved pets who have also crossed over. There is no pain there only a fun afterlife. He will always be in your heart :rip:

luckypenny
June 19th, 2010, 01:33 AM
I'm so, so very sorry for your loss of beautiful, kind Balou :( . Balou was a very special boy, Coco...and he knew he had one very special family wherein he was most loved and cherished. I wish your hearts peace :grouphug:.

:candle: Run free at the bridge, Balou, with your dear pal Coda :candle:.

cpietra16
June 19th, 2010, 08:49 AM
COCO...my condolences..to you ..:(

the gang
June 19th, 2010, 07:07 PM
im so sorry for your loss :candle: brenda and the pins.

CarolynInPEI
June 19th, 2010, 08:34 PM
Very sorry for your loss.

:rip:Balou:angel2:

Luvmypitgirls
June 22nd, 2010, 12:32 AM
Very sorry for your loss. Balou was lucky to have such wonderful loving humans, who were unselfish and brave enough to help him cross over to the Bridge.
RIP Balou....:candle:

growler~GateKeeper
June 22nd, 2010, 03:04 AM
:rip: sweet :angel2: Balou :candle: He is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle: :grouphug:

COCO350
June 29th, 2010, 02:16 PM
Thank you all for your words of encouragements, it's been 3 weeks now, waking up in the mornings have been rough on me, we had this little routine Balou and I so I do feel kinda lost, I had him cremated and although this is what I desired I'm kinda not looking forward to the call to tell me his ashes are ready to be picked-up :(

Luvmypitgirls
July 1st, 2010, 10:53 PM
Thank you all for your words of encouragements, it's been 3 weeks now, waking up in the mornings have been rough on me, we had this little routine Balou and I so I do feel kinda lost, I had him cremated and although this is what I desired I'm kinda not looking forward to the call to tell me his ashes are ready to be picked-up :(

My thoughts are with you. I can relate to dreading the call, I know it was hard when I got the call that Benny's pawprint was in. I wanted to do a private cremation and keep his ashes too, but unfortunately financially I wasn't able to at the time.:(

I know it's hard now, and it will be for a while, one thing that helped me, was to write to Benny in my Journal, it's just a suggestion, I still write him letters from time to time.
Tomorrow I am getting my tribute tatoo to Benny done, I can't wait.

Dee-O-Gee
July 2nd, 2010, 12:55 AM
Rest in peace sweet Balou.

So sorry for your loss COCO350.

:candle: