Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello all!

Rgeurts
June 13th, 2010, 03:32 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself and my babies. My husband and I live in Canada and have a 10.5 yr old Malamute/Shep X and have recently added a new baby to the family, a Giant Alaskan Malamute pup. Both are extremely spoiled (but deserve it!). We don't have any human kids, only canine kids! We are both animal lovers. Not that we don't love human kids, just were never lucky that way.

My husband and I both work in the Insurance industry (please don't hold it against us!) :laughing:

Our newest family member has had a very rough start in life, but we're hopeful he will make it through and be as wonderful as our 10 yr old baby, and have a long happy life! :stork-baby:

I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Robyn

hazelrunpack
June 13th, 2010, 04:06 PM
Welcome to the board, Robyn! I saw the album of your handsome babies! :flirt: Feel free to post more pictures whenever you have time, k? :D

chico2
June 13th, 2010, 04:39 PM
WELCOME TO OUR FORUM!
Love your pups,the little Nanook is going to be one beautiful big boy and your older boy seem to be a wonderful dog,well deserving of spoiling for sure:lovestruck:

Rgeurts
June 13th, 2010, 06:28 PM
Thank you both for the kind welcome! I took a peak at your pack Hazel, beautiful babies! Do you breed them? :)

Chico, post some photos of your kitties :D

hazelrunpack
June 13th, 2010, 08:30 PM
Thank you both for the kind welcome! I took a peak at your pack Hazel, beautiful babies! Do you breed them? :)

Nope. We just collect. :D Half of them are rescues.

Dee-O-Gee
June 13th, 2010, 08:34 PM
66467 to the board Robyn. Loads of fun here on the forum and would love to see more pictures of Nanook and Thorin! :thumbs up

chico2
June 14th, 2010, 07:39 AM
Robin,if you go to the Pet-Picture Forum,you'll find a whole lot of pics,even of my 3 guys:cat::cat::cat: