Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pix from the Park

Etown_Chick
June 11th, 2010, 12:17 AM
OK here are some pix of Scruffy with his hair long....
I didn't know he was going to be modelling for friend or I'd have bathed him, or at least removed some mud!

cassiek
June 11th, 2010, 01:37 AM
He is soooooo cute! Mud n' all! :lovestruck:

FancyAppy
June 11th, 2010, 02:26 AM
very very cute

Luvmypitgirls
June 11th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Adorable!!!!:lovestruck:

kara1
June 11th, 2010, 01:31 PM
off topic but noticed you saying something about an indoor dog park in edmonton on another post, there is one its called mighty mutts but its more of a group in edmonton but its for small dogs to get together under 20 pounds i think, they rent a place in the winter for your dogs to have a place to run there is a fee in the winter for the rental i found this out at the petexpo at the agricom

Etown_Chick
June 11th, 2010, 08:58 PM
kara1
ya Scruffy may not look big in the pix but he's nearly 50 lbs...way too big for mighty mutts. I didn't know they had an indoor thing in the winter..will pass that info along to some of the small dog owners whose dogs struggle in the winter. Thanks!

hazelrunpack
June 11th, 2010, 10:19 PM
Oh, wow, Etown Chick! I would never have thought Scruffy was that big! He has that cute Benji sort of look going! :flirt: Love the windswept locks and yes, even the mud! Adds character :thumbs up

He sure is cute!!! :lovestruck:

Etown_Chick
June 12th, 2010, 12:44 AM
Thanks, everyone. He is my little sweetheart!
People keep telling me he should be in the movies, but I"m not sure they make a lot of movies about dogs who do nothing but play fetch and dig up my flowerbed!