Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost pitbull -edmonton

mandymadill
June 10th, 2010, 10:34 PM
LILY is a 17 month old american pit bull terrier. She is a solid steel grey - blue colour. She has a white patch on her chest, wearing a pink harley davidson collar with tags attached to it. She has medical conditions and allergies and needs to see a vet routinely, please contact me asap if you have seen her or know her whereabouts.

Thank you

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs621.snc3/27339_553204739_9439_n.jpg

luckypenny
June 10th, 2010, 10:53 PM
Hope you're reunited asap :fingerscr. In case you haven't seen this http://www.edmontonhumanesociety.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=82&Itemid=96 .

Good luck.

pbpatti
June 11th, 2010, 12:03 AM
What area of Edmonton, I am in the Allendale (southside) area.

mandymadill
June 11th, 2010, 03:24 AM
She was staying at my sisters house on the north east side of edmonton, Beverly area. I really hope she encounters nice, honest people, Im scared for her shes never slept outside before. She is my child, my life and my absolute world. I am in the process of moving from vancouver island to edmonton so I left her with my sister so she wouldnt have to fly to bc and drive with me back to alberta, too much stress to put on her although now I wish I would have taken her with me. I have put ads in the papers so far and posted on many many many websites. I have also contacted the humane society and filed a police report. Shes only been gone for 12 hours at most but I am worried sick about her. I just need her returned safely to me, I honestly don't know what I would do without her shes my therapy in this world.

LYNNNNNNN
June 11th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Don't give up hope
My thoughts and prayer are with you for Lily to come back home safe and sound :pray:

kara1
June 11th, 2010, 01:07 PM
what a beautiful dog i'm in edmonton and i'll keep my eyes open but hope you find her soon

mandymadill
June 12th, 2010, 09:47 PM
Thank you, I need all the luck I can get at this point, just spent all today in the Northeast side looking for her and talking to people. Apparently shes been sighted a few times in the parks. Talked to some kids who saw they've seen her but I dont know how reliable their answers are?
Hopefully I find her soon, I have the police dispatching about her, radios, I put out some of my dirty clothes so hopefully maybe she can smell her way home. I had to take off a chihuahua from the road today :( soooo sad, hopefully I find my baby soon and she is healthy!

NoahGrey
June 14th, 2010, 08:56 AM
Hope you find your dog. I love pits..please keep us posted.