Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My comapnion has

binkybuff
June 9th, 2010, 12:36 PM
gone to the Rainbow Bridge.

Last week, my mini Schnauzer, Nikki, collapsed on the grooming table, but seemed to recover. However the next morning, she was having trouble walking, so I decided that it was time. She had been having problems over the last while, so I just knew.

Nikki was 13 1/2, which is a very respectable age for a Schnauzer. Koko, her kitty, and I sure miss her.

I have been heavy hearted for awhile, and tried to post a couple of times but couldn't, but I wanted you all to know.

take care
binky

Melinda
June 9th, 2010, 12:45 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your Nikki, and you're right , that is a wonderfully long respected life, run painfree over the bridge Nikki knowing how much you were loved and will be missed, till you all meet up again.
*hugs*

BusterBoo
June 9th, 2010, 05:19 PM
:sorry:

:rip: sweet Nikki :pray:

hazelrunpack
June 9th, 2010, 06:49 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, binkybuff. Nikki was obviously well-loved and will be missed :grouphug:

:candle: Nikki

luckypenny
June 9th, 2010, 07:37 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss of Nikki, Binky :grouphug:.

:candle:

Dee-O-Gee
June 9th, 2010, 09:59 PM
Very sorry to hear of your loss binkybuff. :( Be strong and think happy thoughts of Nikki.

:rip: sweet Nikki. :candle:

:grouphug:

binkybuff
June 10th, 2010, 10:51 AM
What a doofus I am, I just noticed that I spelt comapion wrong, I do know how to spell it tho, my companion

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words.

take care
binky

Dog Dancer
June 10th, 2010, 10:56 AM
I think being a doofus under these circumstances is more than okay! So sorry for your loss of Nikki. She'll wait for you knowing she was well loved for her entire life.

:candle:

the gang
June 10th, 2010, 07:41 PM
run to the bridge little one:candle: brenda and the pins

pbpatti
June 11th, 2010, 12:02 AM
Binkybuff I am sorry to hear of the loss of your sweet Nikki.:grouphug: to you and kitty. pbp

binkybuff
June 11th, 2010, 11:08 AM
Nikki came into my life 5 years ago. She is a retired breeding dog, she was registered CKC. Originally from Ontario, it is my understanding that she led a pretty hard life before coming out west. When I picked her up, she bonded with me so much, that she wouldn't even look at her old owner to say goodbye.

Nikki, was able to go to work with me, and several clients would pet her first and again when leaving.

I held Nikki, (as I have held pretty well all my animals) at the end, and told her to run free, join the rest of my fur babies, and I would see them all one day at the rainbow bridge.

Thank you, for you kind words.

binky

BenMax
June 11th, 2010, 12:13 PM
You gave your pup a wonderful loving life. I pray that your heart heals quickly.

Peace to you.

RIP little one..run, run, run to the bridge.:rip:

growler~GateKeeper
June 13th, 2010, 09:18 PM
:rip: sweet :angel2: Nikki :candle: She is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle: :grouphug:

binkybuff
June 14th, 2010, 01:44 PM
thank you

take care
binky