Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

found

the gang
June 8th, 2010, 08:30 PM
: around 6 pm tonight garage was opened and in walks a shepard, thats:: 4 lost dogs in 2 weeks to the house , holy smoke here i go again, no tags nice dog around 6-7 yrs old , the pins went nuts, grab the cookies and leash, i said to hubby hold my supper!! on goes the walking shoes, after over 1 hr i find the owner,:wall::wall: they did not even know he was gone :evil: i was not to happy and told them we live on a busy street, but at least i found his home i did my good dead for today :thumbs up brenda and the pins.

Goldfields
June 8th, 2010, 09:09 PM
Well done, Brenda. You could easily have saved his life.

hazelrunpack
June 8th, 2010, 09:29 PM
Good job, Brenda! What a lucky dog to have found someone willing to go the extra mile to get him home! :thumbs up

luckypenny
June 8th, 2010, 09:35 PM
Hopefully the owners prevent this from happening again :fingerscr. Great job Brenda :thumbs up.

Longblades
June 9th, 2010, 09:01 AM
You've gotta stop smearing that trail of raw liver on the sidewalk up to your garage. :D

Yay you!

LYNNNNNNN
June 9th, 2010, 01:54 PM
Good for you Brenda !! Thank you for taking the time for the big guy !!!:thumbs up

Love4himies
June 9th, 2010, 03:45 PM
You've gotta stop smearing that trail of raw liver on the sidewalk up to your garage. :D

Yay you!

But then the dogs who have the careless owners won't know where to go to safety :shrug: :laughing:

Way to go Brenda :thumbs up

chico2
June 9th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Brenda,I am glad you found the owner,without you who knows what would have happened to that dog:grouphug:
I hope the owner learned a lesson,but I somehow doubt it:yell:

the gang
June 9th, 2010, 10:06 PM
thanks guys, i sure do try!!!!:thumbs up