Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dear Dawg!!!! I bet she's proud of herself

otter
June 7th, 2010, 05:16 PM
Oh My Dawg!

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_IQVP0j2YCM8/TA1tUfslycI/AAAAAAAADlA/_tSsbuab2Ic/s720/IMG_5840.JPG

Nolie has crossed the final frontier....the four walls and roof of my house are no longer able to contain her!
Tonight, I pulled in the driveway and saw Nolie, looking all proud of herself, sitting by the fence gate :D Awwwwwwwwww, isn't she cute I thought

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_IQVP0j2YCM8/TA1tR7gzMPI/AAAAAAAADk8/qWfYdbDXXrQ/s720/IMG_5838.JPG

but wait, I think, why is she outside....:confused:

and how is she OUTSIDE the fence :confused::confused::confused:

(I never leave her outside, and never let her outside the fence unleashed)

Evidently, the great outdoors was just toooooooo tempting. It is a beautiful day after all :shrug:

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_IQVP0j2YCM8/TA1tLyVhL9I/AAAAAAAADk0/w_1v2SpDrgE/s720/IMG_5833.JPG

Pleeeaaaaaaaassseeeeeeeee, Don't be mad Mom :lovestruck:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_IQVP0j2YCM8/TA1tOLJPDwI/AAAAAAAADk4/Jdcz-7PVKKQ/s512/IMG_5836.JPG

What am I to do!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::p

Love4himies
June 7th, 2010, 06:54 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek: Holy macaroni Nolie, what were you thinking?

But who could stay made at that face :cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9:, I am sure she wanted to greet you in the driveway:laughing:

shirley1011
June 7th, 2010, 07:00 PM
Nice Job....Nolie...mine just push the screen off the track...but you did a great job of destroying that screen! but right how could you stay mad at a face like that!

onster
June 7th, 2010, 07:48 PM
LOL!!!!!!

she has officially outdone Bunduk :p if its any consolation bunduk is mostly good now, 'age' seems to have played the trick :thumbs up

So I tell you to enjoy the antics and adventures while they last :lovestruck::cloud9: , trust me you will miss them if they stop...and of course give Nolie a big smooch for that cutie pie face of hers :cloud9:

Tundra_Queen
June 7th, 2010, 08:23 PM
Uh oh...bad doggie! :D

Did u have the window open while u were gone? She sure destroyed that screen!

hazelrunpack
June 7th, 2010, 08:45 PM
Uff da!!! Nice job, Nolie! Mom needed to replace that screen anyway, eh? :laughing:

Must've been pretty scary, though, otter! Thank Dawg she stuck around! :eek:

I wonder what she saw that precipitated the great leap? Some delectable little bunny no doubt! :D

otter
June 7th, 2010, 08:47 PM
Sigh, you are all so right, I couldn't be mad :goodvibes:
Actually, once I stopped shaking my head and going "huh", I couldn't stop laughing :laughing: Such a goof my girl is :crazy:

The funniest part was that after she greeted me as I was getting out of the car, she was desperate to get back INSIDE the fence :laughing::laughing:

I was just so happy that she was waiting for me, I would have been in a horrible panic to have come home and found her missing :eek: No idea how long she was "out" (I was at work for about three hours) or where she was but, so far, no one has been banging at the door complaining about the trouble she caused :thumbs up I suspect she was just out playing with her doggy friends :angel:

Tundra_Queen - the window was partially open, she slid it wider and then ripped through the screen. I'd sure love to know what got her so desperate to get out :shrug:

14+kitties
June 7th, 2010, 10:37 PM
Oh Nolie!!!! I am sooo glad you stayed close to home for Mommy. :cloud9:
I guess pet screen wouldn't cut it with this pet, huh? :D

otter
June 7th, 2010, 10:48 PM
Oh Nolie!!!! I am sooo glad you stayed close to home for Mommy. :cloud9:
I guess pet screen wouldn't cut it with this pet, huh? :D

That was a pretty heavy duty fiberglass screen.... so i'm not so sure about the pet screen stuff :shrug:
I've been thinking bars on the windows might be more appropriate :D:laughing::laughing:

It's quite amazing... there were three windows in the house that were open (well, I only have three windows :D) and the one she went through is the only one that is on an unfenced side of the house. She might be :crazy: but the girl does seem to have some brains :laughing:

Frenchy
June 8th, 2010, 08:47 AM
Please otter , close your windows and doors when you leave your house , you wouldn't want your Nolie to ran away :(

Love4himies
June 8th, 2010, 11:27 AM
Tundra_Queen - the window was partially open, she slid it wider and then ripped through the screen. I'd sure love to know what got her so desperate to get out :shrug:

Now that is one smart doggie ;). She was so excited at the thought of mommy coming home, she wanted to greet when you drove into the driveway :cloud9: rather than waiting for you to come into the house :cloud9::cloud9:

macon pets
June 8th, 2010, 11:29 AM
Wow, That's a mess. Bad doggie:dog:

Dog Dancer
June 8th, 2010, 11:34 AM
Ah, I know this feeling Otter. Nolie, have you been secretly hanging with Shadow?? I only ever used to leave windows open that were on upper floors of the house so nobody could break in. That was until I saw that Shadow had climbed up onto my bed, onto the dresser and was trying to open the window farther to get out. This was on the second floor!! If she had been successful at opening it and jumping she would have had a very big drop. After that we had to make sure that windows were only able to open an inch or two and then put a piece of wood to stop them so she couldn't jump and kill herself. Now it's not an issue since her SA is so severe she's not left home alone anymore ever. Like Nolie, the few times she got out the lower floor windows she never went away, just sat out front waiting for us. :wall: Good girl Nolie for staying home anyhow...

ancientgirl
June 8th, 2010, 11:40 AM
Oh boy, how can you stay mad at a face like that. You've got one determined pup right there. Yikes! Looks like you might need some industrial strength screen!

BenMax
June 8th, 2010, 12:03 PM
Maybe she was trying to let more sunshine in?:shrug:.

Anyways - where is the proof that it was this angel face baby?

otter
June 8th, 2010, 04:46 PM
Yipeee! she was still here when I got home today, I kinda worried she might have figured out how to unlock the front door and let herself out by now :p

Please otter , close your windows and doors when you leave your house , you wouldn't want your Nolie to ran away :(

Yup... forget the "Bad Dog" comments... you should all be saying "Bad Human!" :yell:

No more open windows for us :thumbs up

Now that is one smart doggie ;). She was so excited at the thought of mommy coming home, she wanted to greet when you drove into the driveway :cloud9: rather than waiting for you to come into the house :cloud9::cloud9:
Well, she is a dog of little patience :frustrated: she doesn't much like to wait for anything (though she has been very good about learning the command "wait" :shrug:). Most days I come home to her :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy: on my bed, I have to wake her up to say "hello"

Maybe she was trying to let more sunshine in?:shrug:.

Anyways - where is the proof that it was this angel face baby?
Hmmmmmmm, no proof at all... maybe the neighbors dog came and broke her out :laughing: Sigh, the proof was in her face when I pulled in the drive way, she was grinning from ear to ear :crazy:

I was talking to my neighbor this morning and he told me that she had come over to his house yesterday, pushed open his door (must not have been totally shut) and walked right into his house :o Thankfully he had no problem with that, Nolie and their dog are good pals. After she left their house, she played with his dog a bit then wandered back home. Now he knows if he ever sees her out to bring her home and put her in the yard at least. Always an adventure around here, always an adventure :rolleyes:

luckypenny
June 8th, 2010, 09:50 PM
Other than the visit to the neighbor, so glad Nollie waited on your return, Otter. She does look awfully pleased with herself in the first pic. Is "devil in disguise" an accurate description of her :D? She's so pretty nevertheless :cloud9:.

TeriM
June 8th, 2010, 11:23 PM
Jeez what a brat :eek:.

She's a gorgeous brat :cloud9:.

but still a brat :laughing:.