Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi :)

michelleleejudd
June 7th, 2010, 01:50 PM
Im michelle, im new here. I will explain my little buddies. Chance (Dalmation), who is an insanely protective dog (and also senior citizen:) ) He went through many homes before us. When we got him he was a scared little dog. Over the years he has become very confident, and also very amusing! He has the funniest personality. He enjoys barking at the mailman, chasing birds and the occasional quick snatch of food from my plate. While sometimes slighty irratating, i cant stay mad at his spotted little face.

Kiah is the newest family member. She is a mix from a black lab and a pure white husky. But she often gets mistaken alot for a german shepard. She is so beautiful! An energetic brown ball of fur who believes she is a lap dog:) She is limber and extremely fast! if she slips of her leash it becomes a run instead of a walk. She loves car rides. Especially when the bank tellers or drive through workers give her little dog bones. She sure loves the attention!

I love both my animals very much! Im new with puppies because chance was about two when we got him. I learn something new everyday though!
I found this forum to be very informing, therefor i joined:)

Thank you for reading this and i look forward to the responses to the many questions i will be asking as Kiah and i go through the stages of her life and mine as well!

Melinda
June 7th, 2010, 02:06 PM
hi, sounds like you have quite the family! welcome to the forums, can't wait to see pics of your furbabies

Frenchy
June 7th, 2010, 02:42 PM
Welcome to pets.ca Michelle. Hope you can post pictures of your pets soon :goodvibes:

sarnia111102
June 7th, 2010, 06:19 PM
Hello and welcome, I also just came upon this site and find it so interesting. Have a good day, see you around the conversation table :grouphug: (lol).

hazelrunpack
June 7th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Welcome to the board, Michelle!! Can't wait to see pics of your fur-babies!! :D

Dee-O-Gee
June 7th, 2010, 09:47 PM
Oh I love Dalmations. Our very first pet was a Dalmation and was such a beautiful girl.

Would love to see pictures of Chance and Kiah. :thumbs up

66318 to the board Michelle.