Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

the cat of a thousand names on her gotcha day

Jim Hall
June 3rd, 2010, 10:12 PM
The cat of a thousand names (happy gotcha day }

Poopster, milkshake,panda paws,chibetta (little loaf in Italian) Buddha,Buddha belly,pork chop,manda manda panda,itty bitty black and white kitty,hazel eyes gordo gato,mutton chops, gator bait (my favorite) and finally!!

what the guys in the tire changing and radiator place named her,Amanda. Pregnant and filthy I made friends,grabbed her , brought her inside to the bath room and proceeded to clean this filthy oily greasy smelly cat. Damn she smelled like an oil rag . Although she complained and she can growl in three octaves and sound like an aria, she didn't bite me once. Actually when she figured out what was up she sort of relaxed and said ok.
Well this is a beautiful kit as you can see, so I figured off to leslie and herekittykitty.com she will be gone in a heartbeat, after all after les did pay for it. Bless you leslie

HaH! She truend out to be a the thoruoghly domescticated cat that though she was more human than cat. Maria took one look and manda rolled on her bellly fpr a rub and that was that.

2 years of walks 2 years of fighting string and paper bags 2 years of trimming your incredibly furry butt I never saw a cat with some much and so many diff kinds of hair A little simple she is,but smart enough to be scared out of doors and smart enough to know where home is. I still can't GET MY HEAD AROUND HOW ANYONE could have tossed this cat out but hey, their loss
Happy G day Amanda, even Du likes ya, sort of, and you and maria have bonded so well, IT is so much fun watching you chase her around the apt

So much for a nice older short haired lap cat for you my love lol you sometimes dont get to pick, they pick you.

luckypenny
June 3rd, 2010, 10:18 PM
Poopster, milkshake,panda paws,chibetta (little loaf in Italian) Buddha,Buddha belly,pork chop,manda manda panda,itty bitty black and white kitty,hazel eyes gordo gato,mutton chops, gator bait (my favorite) and finally!!

what the guys in the tire changing and radiator place named her,Amanda.

Those are all Amanda??? And I thought those were the names of all the strays you take in to help :laughing:.

Happy Gotcha Day Beautiful Amanda!!!

hazelrunpack
June 3rd, 2010, 10:22 PM
happy gotcha day, Manda!!!!

And may you have many many more to celebrate with your doting Mom and Dad! :cloud9:

catlover2
June 4th, 2010, 12:33 AM
Jim, What a beautiful cat you are, AMANDA, and your expression says, "I know I'm gorgeous!" Lucky girl she is, and lucky you to have been chosen by her.

Love4himies
June 4th, 2010, 07:59 AM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY!

Amanda, you sure were one lucky kitty to come into Jim's home :angel: :cloud9:

aslan
June 4th, 2010, 09:28 AM
Happy Gotcha day Manda..You couldn't have picked a better daddy to cater to you.

BenMax
June 4th, 2010, 09:39 AM
happy happy day manda!!!!

Frenchy
June 4th, 2010, 09:53 AM
happy gotcha day Manda !

ahh she's a beauty ! :lovestruck:

serenamlambe
June 4th, 2010, 10:41 AM
Happy Gotcha Dayyy!

cpietra16
June 4th, 2010, 04:03 PM