Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Damien's New Home

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 09:52 AM
I couldnt be happeir,i love where he is at,he was very happy to see me,she is gonna start taking him to restaurants to see how he does.Got a few pics to put here,so bear with me.

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 09:55 AM
Ok i have a few more..

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 10:02 AM
That is Damiens stepmom,she is so good with him,i aksed her who is alpha there,she siad she is,i love it..

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 10:09 AM
I just love himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 10:26 AM
ok this is really all of them :D :D

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 10:45 AM
Ok that is all of them,i am just so proud of him....................

poohbear123
September 7th, 2004, 10:54 AM
What a gorgeous dog! Are german shepards good dogs to have with children? I thought i had decided on a lab/retriever but I am thinking of checking out other breeds as well.

Luba
September 7th, 2004, 11:11 AM
Heidi I looked at ALL the pictures

Girl what do you do to stay in shape? I do yoga, what do you do?

Anyway Damien looks FANTASTIC he's growing up so lovely and that looks like a fantastic place there.

Seems like the mastiff is his buddy!!

Do you have a good feeling about this place cause it looks awesome.

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 11:18 AM
Luba that made my year,i couldnt be happier,he seems to have really bonded with her,when she was in the chair he would go lay be her,but as soon as he looked at me he would come over and try to curl up in my lap,when she she first brought him out,he tried to jump all over me,she would have none of that,she makes him sit on the left,and calm don,then she let him come over to me,i am very happy where he is at,very nice property,dogs for him to play with..He seems very healthy and happy.The only thing i wish was different is i think he sleeps in the kennels,but this lady has been in the dog business a long time,so i think she knows what she is doing,her canine bed and breakfast is the other building right beside her house,some people came over to drop off the dogs when i was there and just love her..

Luba
September 7th, 2004, 11:23 AM
But he has a covered kennel right? Shelter?

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 11:28 AM
Oh yeah,where those white tents are in the picture,that is where the building is with the kennels,and it is air conditioned...

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 11:38 AM
YES YES YESGerman Shepherda are awesome,just make sur you are smarter than the one you get,he is the smartest dog i have ever had,,i will wait until i can get a gsd again,i am sold on hat breed...

Luba
September 7th, 2004, 11:41 AM
Damien is a very handsome boy :D

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 11:43 AM
Luba as for working out,no i dont but i dont have kids either,so that could be why,i do need to start doing some sit ups,getting some love handles on the side,have any good ides for that????

iRONKNiGHT
September 7th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Damien's so Cute!! if i had a GSD i'd want him to look just like Damien
... and Hiedi you're so hot.. i bet you're make the snow caps melt LOL

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 02:39 PM
I am not all that,but thanks about him,he is the cutest,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 02:40 PM
I just noticed his little do hickey is showing,oops.

heidiho

heidiho

Luba
September 7th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Iron you keep telling women on here they're hot but you never show yourself, are you bald, fat and ugly? No offence but hey!

Ladies do we have a pervert here ! :eek:

Heidi I practice yoga and love it, maybe you would like it too :D

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 03:11 PM
I think i would like it,i need some exercises for my sides...

Writing4Fun
September 7th, 2004, 03:21 PM
"Do hickey" - LOL! My friend calls it their "lipstick". That is the MAIN reason my hubby insisted on getting a female!! :rolleyes:

Luba - ouch! Way to pull no punches! ;)

Damien is soo handsome! And he looks very happy in these pics. :D

Sneaky2006
September 7th, 2004, 03:22 PM
That should be added to the funny lines of pets.ca! 3 in a row even!

You don't work out at all Heidi, geez!? Can I hate you? :D :p

He looks like he's doing well, he's adorable!!! :)

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 03:23 PM
My friend was lookin at his pic and said hey now,i forgot his thingee was showing,he did seem very happy when i saw him,still wish he was with me,but i am ok eith it now..

Luba
September 7th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Yes very good funny line moi agree!

iRONKNiGHT
September 7th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Iron you keep telling women on here they're hot but you never show yourself, are you bald, fat and ugly? No offence but hey!

LOL yeah i am!!

humm must be a girl thing to notice such things.. LOL

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 03:38 PM
So how old are you?? God give us something

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 03:38 PM
I mean there arent alot of guys on here....

Luba
September 7th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Figured as much.... ;) or your girlfriend doesn't know you're stalking ladies on the net :eek:

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Where is your girlfriend????

chico2
September 7th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Heidi,you have a good reason to be proud of Damien,he is beautiful...I don't think sleeping in the kennel does him any harm,it's his house.As long as he is able to be out of it during the day.
What exactly does this lady do with her dogs,is she a rescue??
She obviously has the upper hand with them and must really love dogs.
As for the"thingy"I noticed that too right away,thought it was a carrot :D :D
I am also very proud of you,since although you loved him very much,you gave him up for a better life.
You'll have another one one day,I am sure.

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 04:30 PM
She is not a rescue,she has a bed and breakfast for dogs,it is right where those white tents are,very clean and nice place she has,saw some people come and drop off there dogs,people that have been there before,i am not really sure why she volunteered to take damien from Tina,because she does not do rescue,but she heard about my story with him and felt she wanted to test him out...i assume,yeah i asked her where does he sleep and he sleeps in the building where she boards dogs,which that makes me sad,but i have to think not everyone has there dog sleep in there bed,and being as he is gonna be trained for service dog maybe that is part of it..I dont know..Ans he really seemed very content and happy there,definetly not having a bad life...I

Luba
September 7th, 2004, 04:57 PM
I didn't look close enough but is he neutered?

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 05:02 PM
yeah,i had to get him neutered when i brought him to the rescue place with Tina,he also still pees squatting,she said eventually he will lift his leg when he pees..I have a pic of that to ,but didnt think you guys wanted to see him peeing.. :D :) :D

Cactus Flower
September 7th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Laughing my posterior off here!

Luba
September 7th, 2004, 05:06 PM
I have pics of Sadie peeing as well (not you ^ Sadie) LOL;)

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Ok i had to post it/Here is my boy not qiute a man

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Ok Luba lets see it....

Cactus Flower
September 7th, 2004, 05:09 PM
LOL LOL LOL

Dangit Luba! I trusted you with those!!!!!

Luba
September 7th, 2004, 05:14 PM
LMFHO Heidi and Oh DEAR CF don't worry your pee pics are safe with me!!

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 05:16 PM
I love it,my poor boy pees like a girl.How sad... :eek: :eek:

Luba
September 7th, 2004, 05:22 PM
I got one of Honey peeing too LMAO
Ironically in the SAME SPOT!!

heidiho
September 7th, 2004, 05:23 PM
this is to funny,pee pics...

Goldenmom
September 7th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Heidi, Damien looks so incredibly happy! You certainly done good girl! He is doing just fine outside in a Kennel, they looked very clean and nicely done.

Heather and her 3 Golden Girls

heidiho
September 8th, 2004, 11:40 AM
I did get lucky finding her for him,the only thing is i asked her in a year if no one needs him,she will be keeping him,she said i dont know,Tina told me she would be,i just dont want him shuffled around anymore..

sammiec
September 9th, 2004, 09:26 PM
I missed this thread the first time around - I guess that wasn't too long ago though... I just wanted to say YEAH HEIDI!
You have done a complete 360 girl!!! You seem MUCH happier now and so does DAMIEN!!! He looks awesome and sounds like he's having a great time!! That's awesome that you get to visit too!

Just think.... YOU had a part in that!!! You're awesome!!! There were so many not-so-favourable options that you could have gone with, but you took your time and listened (even if you were difficult about it ;) ) and now look! He's got a fantastic home to run and play, a new best friend. And you get to visit all the time! Good for you! I'm oh so happy for you guys!

iRONKNiGHT
September 9th, 2004, 10:56 PM
You have done a complete 360 girl!!! You seem MUCH happier now and so does DAMIEN!!! He looks awesome and sounds like he's having a great time!! That's awesome that you get to visit too!
Just think.... YOU had a part in that!!! You're awesome!!! There were so many not-so-favourable options that you could have gone with, but you took your time and listened (even if you were difficult about it ;) ) and now look! He's got a fantastic home to run and play, a new best friend. And you get to visit all the time! Good for you! I'm oh so happy for you guys!

So true..Heidi :) give yer self a pat on the back LOL...yes sammy, heidi's hard headed Trust me i KNOW this LOL..lol humm reminds me of myself...i think heidi's thinking about getting a little critter.. dontcha heidi? lol

glasslass
September 11th, 2004, 06:45 PM
HaHa! I call Den-Den's a "little tweeter". He was 4yo before he learned to lift his leg. He still half squats when he really has to go!

meggie1425
September 12th, 2004, 01:49 PM
LOL, what a funny conversation!! Lucky for me, birds dont pee :D (they do however poo every 2 minutes :rolleyes: ) Damien is a very handsome boy!!