Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

late posting

Iggette
September 7th, 2004, 09:52 AM
Do any of you find that it is sometimes hard to keep up with all the posts?.....With so many members now I find that I am replying to really good threads that I have not seen but were started days sometimes weeks ago :confused: So if I don't reply right away......don't take offense I'm not Ignoring anyone :D

Luba
September 7th, 2004, 12:29 PM
I only reply to what I want HAHAHAHA
snotty or what

It's hard to keep up and quite frankly impossible unless you sit here day and night and uh my butt falls asleep!

chico2
September 8th, 2004, 11:54 AM
We will be going away soon,I even suggested to hubbie we get a lap-top PC,so I would not miss too much :D
But sanity prevailed and I'll just have to suffer with palm-trees and beaches,no pets.ca :eek:

Catt31
September 9th, 2004, 09:09 AM
I'm the same way Iggie!!! I can't keep up, and to be honest, I'm ok with it now!! I am sooo busy at work, that I am asleep by 8 anyways!!! LOL And somedays, I'm just tired of reading the same **** over and over again!!! I know that sounds mean and snotty, but it's getting really redundant (some threads). I miss chatting with all my buds, but I guess thats what PM's are for (guess I should start using that more often!!!) Anyways, thats my 10 cents!!! Have a good one!!! :D