May 26th, 2010, 01:04 PM
happy birthday, chaser!!!

Melinda
May 26th, 2010, 01:26 PM
:party:happy happy birthday!! hope you're having a wonderful day!!:party:

hazelrunpack
May 26th, 2010, 10:59 PM
happy birthday, Chaser!!

Gadz! I nearly missed it! I hope it was filled with wonderful surprises for you!!

14+kitties
May 26th, 2010, 11:06 PM
Yikes!!! I did miss it! I hope you have a wonderful day Chaser!!!
HAPPY BELATED!!! :o

Chaser
May 27th, 2010, 04:53 PM
Thanks for thinking of me ladies :grouphug:

I especially appreciate it since FH forgot. With the wedding coming up we had agreed no presents for birthdays this year....he took that literally and did nothing to acknowledge my birthday except a facebook wall post :yell:

I was like "You have known me for fifteen years, how on earth did you think I would be fine with you not getting me a card? I am SO pissed at you!"

He came in later last night with a potted orchid and a card saying sorry.....but I'm less than impressed about it all. :frustrated:

Men... :shrug:

Oh, and Chase turned 3 on May 25th!!!!! :party: I will get some pics posted soon. My baby boy still acts like a pup though....I don't think he's ever gonna grow up, which is just fine by me!

Dee-O-Gee
May 27th, 2010, 09:08 PM
Happy belated Birthday Chaser! 65864

You're right Chaser...MEN :shrug: you can't live with them and wow..has it been hot weather wise lately! :laughing:

aslan
May 27th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Belated Happy Birthday Chaser,,,no comment on the FH situation. Chase shares the same birthday as Qman...

Frenchy
May 28th, 2010, 09:54 AM
he took that literally and did nothing to acknowledge my birthday except a facebook wall post :yell:

:headslap: those poor guys ... they have no clue sometimes :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
May 30th, 2010, 12:55 AM
Happy belated Birthday Chaser!!

Happy belated Birthday Chase!!

luckypenny
June 1st, 2010, 10:26 AM
I'm sorry I missed your birthday, Chaser. Happy belated :2huggers:.

....he took that literally and did nothing to acknowledge my birthday except a facebook wall post :yell:

At least you get no surprises after you're married :laughing:. Your fh and my dh have got to be related :D.

mona_b
June 1st, 2010, 10:34 AM
Happy belated birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!