Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Froggie tries to save froggie

chico2
September 6th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Last fall hubby and I were in South Carolina.One no-beach-day,we went to this beautiful park,a very typical sothern park,trees with hanging moss etc...
As we were about to enter this bird-sanctuary,we heard a pitiful cry coming from a garbage can.
Low and behold there was this little frog in the mouth of a snake,trying desperatly to free himself(never new frogs cried!)..
My husband went into action right away,he had to save his very distant cousin(he's from France,generally called a Frog! :D )he grabbed the snake trying to force the poor froggie out of the snakes mouth,hubby was almost in tears :D But to no avail,soon all you could see was the head of the poor froggie and then just a bulge on the snakes body,the snake slipped out of hubbie hands,happily slithered away.....leaving a very distraught hubby,not even the beautiful Golden Eagles
in the sanctuary could console him.....it was the death of a member of his family after all.(no,he does not eat frogslegs!!)

Iggette
September 7th, 2004, 08:32 AM
Very cute your hubby must also be an animal lover

chico2
September 7th, 2004, 08:36 AM
Yes,he is,maybe not as nutty as me,but he'll help anybody in distress..and were we to split up,we would have one heck of a fight over custody of the cats :D So,we've been together for 40yrs...... :D
Strange :confused: since I've told everyone my oldest son is 42...ehhum :eek: :eek:

Iggette
September 7th, 2004, 08:42 AM
:eek: Now that's a miracle.......*doing the math, shaking head, now how did that happen*......rotflmho

glasslass
September 9th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Hmmm! I've heard about those Frenchmen! :D