Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New in town!

Subtitles
May 23rd, 2010, 05:55 PM
Heyhey!

I'm a 19 year old student from Ontario. I moved out of the house a year ago and am missing pets horribly (I love my three bettas, but it's just not the same. Don't tell them I said that!).

I have two older cats that Mom will continue to look after. My youngest kitty Quincy will be going to live with my cousin for a year (she lives close by, it'll be great to visit him!). I'm planning on a pet-friendly apartment next May. I'm counting down the weeks!

I'd like to eventually get a dog, but that will not be for a very very long time! I miss having a dog around to the point where I will cross the road to pet some poor strangers dog for 10 minutes. Possible withdrawal? LOL. I had a crazy mutt that I did agility, rally and obediance with.

SO I joined this forum to learn lots more about...everything I can! And to ease the pain of petlessness for the next year.

Look forward to 'meeting' you all!

serenamlambe
May 23rd, 2010, 08:57 PM
Hi Subtitles! Welcome to the forum :) I'm new around here too and am already learning lots! It's great to be able to chat with some other pet lovers! Talk soon, I'm sure!

hazelrunpack
May 23rd, 2010, 10:41 PM
Welcome to the board, Subtitles.

And I promise, mum's the word to the bettas. :D