Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost: Black Cat in SHERWOOD PARK ALBERTA

Electric_Nachos
May 23rd, 2010, 03:30 PM
Hi everyone. We've just come back from a weeks vacation and found our kitty gone... her cat door was closed so she could not get in. We had someone looking in on her every couple of days, but I'm not sure how long she's been gone.

Our little cat is all black with green eyes, very sweet. She has a nick in one ear, is spayed and microchipped. We live in the Glen Allan area, I don't think she's gone much further than this area.

Any info would be appreciated!

cpietra16
May 23rd, 2010, 03:37 PM
unless someone picked her up, she may be in the area. Put up posters and go out early morning or late night calling her. Put out something that belongs to her so that she gets the scent. Call the SCPA, the pound, put flyers in everyones mailbox...good luck I hope she comes back soon:(

chico2
May 23rd, 2010, 04:03 PM
I too hope you get her back soon,you did not say if she was an outdoor cat,but I assume with a cat-door she is.
So,she knows her area:confused:
Cpietra gave you good advice,I hope you find her,she's a beautiful black kitty:cat:

Electric_Nachos
May 30th, 2010, 03:57 PM
Thank you both for your concerns and replying to my post, it's very upsetting to lose a pet. But I have good news, my kitty came home and she's in good shape! :cat:

chico2
May 30th, 2010, 04:08 PM
OMG,that's great news,thank you:thumbs up

Love4himies
May 30th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Wahoo!!!! I always love to hear that lost kitties come back home.:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
May 30th, 2010, 09:18 PM
Hurray! :highfive: Great news, Electric Nachos!

LYNNNNNNN
June 1st, 2010, 12:50 PM
Good for you !!!:cloud9:
Super good news :goodvibes:

NoahGrey
June 1st, 2010, 01:16 PM
now please keep kitty indoors only.

Nolan
January 27th, 2012, 12:29 PM
It has been living around our house for the past three days. Its doing fine and would love to be back with you guys. please I've us a call at 780-449-5136.

chico2
January 27th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Nolan,this kitty was lost in May 2010,but of course it could still be him..although most black kitties look alike.

Well,I was just rereading the post this girl-kitty is home..

Love4himies
January 27th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Nolan,this kitty was lost in May 2010,but of course it could still be him..although most black kitties look alike.

Well,I was just rereading the post this girl-kitty is home..

Maybe the kitty got lost again :cry: