September 6th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Haha!!! Very cute!!!

Luba
September 6th, 2004, 07:55 PM
Oh CF I seriously burst out laughing at that one

GREAT PIC!!! :p :p :p

goldenblaze
September 6th, 2004, 09:33 PM
That is a great photo! Love to see little and large dogs loving each other, many believe it doesn't work. My 2 look the same how sweet to look at. :D

glasslass
September 7th, 2004, 12:07 AM
So cute together!! So are the blue toenails! :D

Sneaky2006
September 7th, 2004, 01:54 AM
Wow, after all these pics I've seen of your pups, I never ever knew how much Bigger Raja was than Chloe! Very cool pic!! :D

Cactus Flower
September 7th, 2004, 02:13 AM
Thanks, everyone :) .

chico2
September 7th, 2004, 08:02 AM
CF,what an amazing pair....certainly gave me a chuckle,you are so lucky to have them,Raj is just so beautiful and shiny!! Lucky you,lucky pups!!

Princesss04
September 7th, 2004, 12:07 PM
Very cute. I think it is funny (I am sure I am not the only one that does this) I look at the picture and than I look at the toe nails. I love to see what color they are today. :D

Cinnabear
September 7th, 2004, 01:35 PM
I didn't realize how big the size difference is between Chloe and Raja. Very cute. :)

krdahmer
September 7th, 2004, 02:57 PM
That is so cute, my cousin has a big dog like that, and a weiner dog too. They are hilarious to watch....you would think the big one ruled, but not so, if its carrying a toy around and the little one wants it, it just jumps up and takes it right out of his mouth!!!

Cactus Flower
September 7th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Really? You look at her nails? How funny! Now I'm tempted to go back through all the pics I've posted to see how many included nails LOL.

I got my best friend a Dane, and he plays with her chihuahua! Oh I want a picture of that!!!!!!

Yes, Chloe may be a lot smaller, but she is the snarky one. Raj just looks very insulted when Chloe gives her attitude, then comes running to me: "I'm tellin MOM!" :D