Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy Birthday Mindy!!

Tundra_Queen
May 22nd, 2010, 02:28 AM
Happy Birthday Mindy!! My other sweet girl!!65617

Mindy is 6 years old today and is doing very well. She loves her walks in the park and the other day I took her for her frist scooter ride and she loved that as she didn't get all hot and sticky from walking . :laughing: We did stop in the park after though and went for a walk. :D

I will try to get some newere pics today. Should of picked up a birthday hat for her. :laughing:

Debbie

MyBirdIsEvil
May 22nd, 2010, 02:40 AM
Happy birthday mindy! :crazy::party:

And yes, I think she needs a birthday hat. And of course lots of treats for having to wear that hat :laughing:

Frenchy
May 22nd, 2010, 09:28 AM
happy birthday Mindy !

I wish you lots of yummy treats for you today ! :cloud9:

luckypenny
May 22nd, 2010, 03:45 PM
Another birthday in your household?? Pawtay!!

Happy 6th Birthday Mindy!!

Love4himies
May 22nd, 2010, 07:26 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MINDY! Hope you had a great day!

Tundra_Queen
May 22nd, 2010, 08:23 PM
Thanks everyone!! She had a nice day I sang Happy Birthday to her a few times. :laughing: She got lots of treats and a nyla bone, but one she can eat!

Happy birthday mindy! :crazy::party:

And yes, I think she needs a birthday hat. And of course lots of treats for having to wear that hat :laughing:

:laughing: she might like wearing party hats. LOL She likes wearing sweaters. :D

Another birthday in your household?? Pawtay!!

Yep another birthday and tomorrow is our anniversary. :laughing:

Happy 6th Birthday Mindy!!

Tundra_Queen
May 22nd, 2010, 08:25 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MINDY! Hope you had a great day!

It poured rained today so no time playing outside, but she will get an extra long walk the next nice day! :D

14+kitties
May 22nd, 2010, 08:58 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINDY!! Sounds like it was a fun day regardless of the rain.
And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and hubs tomorrow TQ!! I hope you have many many more!!!

growler~GateKeeper
May 23rd, 2010, 12:57 AM
Happy Birthday Mindy :cloud9:

and Happy Anniversary TQ & hubby :party:

Tundra_Queen
May 23rd, 2010, 07:12 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINDY!! Sounds like it was a fun day regardless of the rain.
And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and hubs tomorrow TQ!! I hope you have many many more!!!

thanks 14+ 7 years church married, 27 1/2 together. I had to try him out for 20 years first to see if he was a keeper. :laughing:

Happy Birthday Mindy :cloud9:

and Happy Anniversary TQ & hubby :party:

thanks growler. *S*

hazelrunpack
May 23rd, 2010, 09:38 PM
happy birthday, Mindy!!!!

You and Ms Macie share a birthday :highfive: Next year, we'll have to hold a joint pawty--you, Bodhi and Ms Macie! :dog: We'll meet at your house so we can meet Tegan and the kitties, too! :thumbs up Nice of us to just invite ourselves, eh, TQ? :o But Ms Macie promises to bring the pawty favors. :D

I hope you had a great day! And your mom and dad had a great anniversary today! :goodvibes:

Tundra_Queen
May 24th, 2010, 12:15 AM
Hazel your welcome any time!

Happy Birthday to Ms Macie too! How did I miss Macie's Birthday?

Macie I hope Mommy got u all kinds of pressies and I hope your getting more and more confidence every day with your clicker lessons!! Such a sweet girl!:grouphug:

Minday, Tegan and Debbie :D

hazelrunpack
May 24th, 2010, 06:51 PM
:o

I haven't done a thread for Ms Macie yet cuz we haven't celebrated. Our parties require cooler weather to avoid overheating. :D So :fingerscr there will be something later this week.

Tundra_Queen
May 24th, 2010, 09:04 PM
hazel I hear ya on the cooler weather. It has been so hot here the past two days, poor Mindy doesn't handle hot weather at all! Today it is 34C with a humidex of 43C. She didn't even want to stay outside to go pee! I had to take her out 3 times before I got her to pee and that was well over 14hrs of holding it! I take her out and she just sits or lays down and pants. It's sort of scary!

hazelrunpack
May 25th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Aw, poor Mindy! I sympathize with her! I wilt in the heat. :o