Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Can somebody tell me

babymomma
May 19th, 2010, 05:35 PM
how in the world, A GSD puppy that is only about 4 lbs bigger then keely, can poop out something thats almost the same size as keely?

Holy crap..... Literally.

Its rediculous.

Winston
May 19th, 2010, 05:41 PM
:sorry::offtopic: Where the heck have I been??????? You have a GSD puppy??? :thumbs up

Sounds like you need to investigate in a better food! he / or she is not getting anything out of the food....AND your used to looking at Keely's poop and that cant be anything bigger than a cat poop!:D:laughing:

What did I miss?? tell me more?????

babymomma
May 19th, 2010, 05:45 PM
:sorry::offtopic: Where the heck have I been??????? You have a GSD puppy??? :thumbs up

Sounds like you need to investigate in a better food! he / or she is not getting anything out of the food....AND your used to looking at Keely's poop and that cant be anything bigger than a cat poop!:D:laughing:

What did I miss?? tell me more?????

Well she Just got here yesterday. My brother brought her home. I knew Nthing about it until he yelled for me to come downstairs and low and behold, a little black and tan ball of fluff was waiting for me.

She is currently eating Chicken soup for puppies mixed in with the food she was eating at the breeders home (purina one i think its called) So she should be transitioned soon enough.

And your right, keely has teeeny poops :o

Winston
May 19th, 2010, 05:49 PM
AND AND AND you havent opened a thread to tell us?? and and you havent posted pictures! OMG what a bad puppy mommy! :D get goin girl! you know this cant wait! you have to share the news! :thumbs up :laughing:

babymomma
May 19th, 2010, 05:52 PM
AND AND AND you havent opened a thread to tell us?? and and you havent posted pictures! OMG what a bad puppy mommy! :D get goin girl! you know this cant wait! you have to share the news! :thumbs up :laughing:

Lol, I have no camera right now! :yell: :cry:

Thats why I havent officially introduced her here yet... I'll be banned from pets.ca if I introduce a new puppeh with no pictures! :o

Winston
May 19th, 2010, 06:10 PM
I'll be waiting! :thumbs up

Love4himies
May 19th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Holy Crap, BABYMOMMA, HAVEN'T WE TRAINED YOU BETTER????? :yell: :frustrated: :mad: :laughing:

Now post some pics, you silly girl. Oh and congrats :D

Spatx
May 20th, 2010, 10:46 AM
Congrats! Can't wait to hear more about her :D

Sib.HuskyMom
May 20th, 2010, 11:09 AM
Congratulations!!!
I can't wait to *officially* meet your little bundle of joy :lovestruck:

As for the reason for your post, have you tried looking into Solid Gold SeaMeal supplement?
My friend gave me a container when I brought home my two little pups. It's supposed to help them to digest their food, and help their body better absorb the nutrients from their food.

Might be worth looking into. To be honest, I'll never know if it made a difference or not since I always gave them a sprinkle with each meal. But check it out anyway.

Dog Dancer
May 20th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Congrats on the new puppy Babymomma - so you don't have a camera yet, but does the pup have a name yet?? Also wanted to say that it's possible it's the purina stuff that's causing the big poops and it will probably subside once you've got a week under her belt of the new food. I also tried the Solid Gold SeaMeal stuff a while back but didn't keep it up as I didn't notice any difference but that said one can try anything to check it out.

babymomma
May 20th, 2010, 06:28 PM
Thanks alot for the suggestions :) Her poop wasnt quite so big today. Looked like it has a better texture now too! :)

Pics are Up now :)

Tundra_Queen
May 20th, 2010, 08:02 PM
babymomma u got a puppy? Oh boy!
Going to find the pics!! Congrats!

Debbie :D

Love4himies
May 21st, 2010, 06:53 AM
Pics are Up now :)

Ok, you are forgiven :D :grouphug: