Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Revolution and worm meds X's 24

14+kitties
May 17th, 2010, 06:01 PM
So that only leaves 12. :D
That's what I did this morning. Medicated 24 kitties. I didn't get Qugee as she decided to hide on me. Not sure how the heck I am going to get Revolution on my true ferals. If I can ever get Ace caught for his foot then I can do the Revolution at that time. Ajax is slowly coming around so there's hope. Trey is not hiding every time I go into the catuary but it's going to be a while before he gets close enough for meds. Taz - well, she's Taz. If I moved really fast I might be able to put the Revolution on. No way would I get her for the worm meds. Spare Cat - nope.
I am not going to do the six house kitties right now. I don't see any sign of worms and will do the Revolution if I see fleas.
What a fun day!!!! :laughing:

Love4himies
May 17th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Now that you have practice, can you come do Rose, please :D

I hope your vet gives you huge discount on those :eek: It cost me 90 bucks a box.

14+kitties
May 17th, 2010, 06:56 PM
Now that you have practice, can you come do Rose, please :D

I hope your vet gives you huge discount on those :eek: It cost me 90 bucks a box.

Only 4 hrs, 25 min. Most of it on the 401. I'll be there........ :thumbs up:D

Dog Dancer
May 17th, 2010, 11:15 PM
The things you do for those kitties!! You are a true trooper. I don't even do the two dogs - but knock on wood they don't need it.

hazelrunpack
May 18th, 2010, 12:41 AM
Holy catz, 14+! Next time we're complaining about dosing 8 dogs, I'll keep you in mind. :D Glad you survived! :thumbs up

Love4himies
May 18th, 2010, 07:43 AM
Only 4 hrs, 25 min. Most of it on the 401. I'll be there........ :thumbs up:D

And only some minor towns to drive through :cool: :laughing:

14+kitties
May 18th, 2010, 08:33 AM
They were all angels. Not a lot of problems. I even got Testy (Juno) done. He is coming along very nicely now.:thumbs up

And only some minor towns to drive through :cool: :laughing:

No problemo!!! :laughing:

ownedbycats
May 19th, 2010, 08:59 AM
Advantage plus comes with 6 doses/ box for $60 plus tax from my vet.

Frenchy
May 19th, 2010, 09:30 AM
That's what I did this morning. Medicated 24 kitties.

http://bestsmileys.com/fainting/1.gif

good job 14+ !! :thumbs up

14+kitties
May 19th, 2010, 11:03 AM
Thanks ladies. It's amazing how good they were for me. I didn't get one scratch. 'Course after I gave them the worm meds I got lots of dirty looks. :laughing::laughing:

She sells it to me for cost basically.

Advantage plus comes with 6 doses/ box for $60 plus tax from my vet.

My vet doesn't sell Advantage so I guess I stick to Revolution. 6 boxes for 36 cats @ $60 a box = more than I can afford every month.

ancientgirl
May 19th, 2010, 03:08 PM
Yikes! I don't know how you do it. That's a lot of kitties to medicate. That stuff is so expensive. Maybe there's an online pharmacy you can get them in bulk.:shrug: