Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Greetings :)

serenamlambe
May 17th, 2010, 09:26 AM
Hello everyone!

I have already posted a couple of times on this forum in the two days since I have joined and I am so excited by the prospect of replies! I have already received some great advice. It's so great to chat with like-minded pet owners, to reassure myself that I'm not out to lunch! Hahah.

So, a little about me - I'm a Newfoundlander born & bred. Currently living in Ottawa. Working on Parliament Hill & starting my Masters at Carleton in September.

My boyfriend and I have a wonderful 2 1/2 year old mixed-breed (maybe a poodle terrier mix, who knows?), named Connor. Attached is a picture of him on the beach in NL.

In about two weeks, we're adding another mixed-breed puppy to our family. Her name is Keely. Attached is a picture of our visit with her.

I'm excited about being a member of this forum & hope to chat with you soon!

-Serena

babymomma
May 17th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Yea, this whole coinsidence thing is starting to freak me out.

Im a newfie and my dogs name is keely.

haha,

Welcome to Pets.ca :)

Dog Dancer
May 17th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Welcome to the board, all I can say is it's a good thing your sweet Keely isn't a Yorkie.... and thanks for the pics.

serenamlambe
May 17th, 2010, 04:12 PM
Hahaha, she's part yorkie... but only one fourth! Hahaha. So no worries there!

babymomma - Where in NL are you from?

babymomma
May 17th, 2010, 06:00 PM
Central, I can PM you a more Specific area if your PM thing works yet :P

serenamlambe
May 17th, 2010, 06:09 PM
Ah, I'm from Central too. Such a coincidence.

I'm not sure how to PM yet :loser: Hahaha.

babymomma
May 17th, 2010, 08:14 PM
Well, Im actually in the lewisporte area, Where abouts are you from?

serenamlambe
May 17th, 2010, 08:34 PM
Oh yeah, my mom is from Lewisporte. I grew up in Grand Falls-Windsor. Not living there anymore though! Haha.

babymomma
May 17th, 2010, 10:13 PM
GF-dub huh? have some really good friends from there :) was actually at a party there this past weekend:)

hazelrunpack
May 17th, 2010, 11:39 PM
Welcome to the board, serenamlambe! You have a lovely fur family! :flirt: And we didn't even have to bug you for pics! :D

Dee-O-Gee
May 18th, 2010, 09:51 PM
65557 to the board serenamlambe and congratulations on your newest edition Keely. :thumbs up

Small world eh? :)