Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Time for a formal introduction

DISEmber
May 16th, 2010, 10:14 PM
Hello, my name is Brandy and I have one little cat named Molly. After all the support regarding placing my mother's two kitties after her death, I would very much like to become a part of this community.

Molly is my second cat. Lovey was my first little girl who I got when I was 12. She was with me for 17 years and passed away last year after a battle with renal failure and diabetes. Lovey traveled the world with me, living in Winnipeg, Edmonton, Frankfurt (Germany), and Montreal. I will openly admit that I loved that cat more than most people.

I hope that Molly and I have many, many years together because she stole my heart the first time she bumped her head against my cheek.

This is my little Molly:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/brandywilliams/TEMP030.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/brandywilliams/IMG_6189.jpg

And this was my beautiful Lovey:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/brandywilliams/IMG_0098-1.jpg

14+kitties
May 16th, 2010, 10:39 PM
Welcome DISEmber. I kinda feel like I already "know" you. Molly looks like a real sweetie pie. She looks a lot like my Kylee from the side. Is she as teensy as she looks? If so I can see why your mom's two ganged up on her. What a little doll she is.
I hope you stick around. We have tons of neat people here and lots of information to share. I'm sure you have your stories too. :thumbs up:grouphug:
Lovey looks like she was a special kitty as well.

Melinda
May 17th, 2010, 05:42 AM
welcome to the forum, Molly is so pretty!!! We need more caring and compassionate people like you.

DISEmber
May 17th, 2010, 09:18 AM
Welcome DISEmber. I kinda feel like I already "know" you. Molly looks like a real sweetie pie. She looks a lot like my Kylee from the side. Is she as teensy as she looks? If so I can see why your mom's two ganged up on her. What a little doll she is.
I hope you stick around. We have tons of neat people here and lots of information to share. I'm sure you have your stories too. :thumbs up:grouphug:
Lovey looks like she was a special kitty as well.

I feel I kinda know you, too! :) Molly is as little as she looks, it's like she's only half grown but the vet assures me she's just a little cat. She's come out of hiding now that the older two aren't here. I got her a new scratching post that wouldn't have their scent on it and have been paying her extra attention so she knows she's safe. She still has a cut across one eye from where someone batted her, and she's none too pleased with the Polysporin eye drops I have to put in, but I think she's setting back in nicely.

welcome to the forum, Molly is so pretty!!! We need more caring and compassionate people like you.

Thank you! :goodvibes:

hazelrunpack
May 17th, 2010, 11:44 PM
Welcome to the board, DISEmber!

Both your kitties are beautiful girls! :flirt: I think Lovey would be pleased that you opened your heart to Molly! :cloud9:

:candle: Lovey