Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from Pennsylvania

crh_violin
May 14th, 2010, 11:40 PM
Hello all! I live in Pennsylvania with my husband and 4 crazy boys...cats that is! Leonidas is an almost 2 year old fat orange dsh, Daniel is an almost 2 year old fat black dsh, Jack is Daniel's IDENTICAL though lighter twin brother, and Jeremiah Henry is our newest addition at almost 10 weeks old and is an orange dsh. We also had another family member, Louis, who passed away last October after a semi-long illness (suspected FIV). He was an adorable 2 year old orange dsh and my husband's buddy. He is missed terribly!
After I got married in 2008, I sadly left behind 5 other kitties to keep my mom and dad company. They take care of 3 year old identical twin black dsh Houdini and Sammy, almost 3 year old Lillie and Allie (Louis' sisters), and the baby, almost 2 year old Tori (Daniel and Jack's sister). I love to visit them and wish they all could be with me!
Almost all of our cats have been found around my mom's house and so we have sort of rescued them from the dangers of the street and other animals. We love cats and if possible...I would take care of all the cats in the world! :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
May 15th, 2010, 12:26 AM
Welcome to the board, crh violin. :D

We'd love to see pics of all your furbabies if you have some you'd like to share with us. :thumbs up

Dee-O-Gee
May 16th, 2010, 12:04 AM
Welcome to the board crh_violin and would truly welcome some pictures of your 4 crazy boys! :thumbs up