Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

5 out 6 in...don't bother asking!!!

cpietra16
May 12th, 2010, 09:10 PM
About a month a ago I got a call from someone who needed to find home for a cute little cat who may or may not be pregnant.
I asked around and everyone tried to help and were willing to help with aborting before she got too far along...with a heavy heart I thought it would be the best to do...that morning the cat was gone...not to be found. She was so tiny. The next morning she was even smaller...she obviously gave birth. It was obviously too late to abort.
The people around the factory knew she was breastfeeding, but where were the babies. No one knew.
One month later...she arrives at teh factory doors demanding to be fed, as usual; however this time she had a baby in tow...then another then another...by midnight she brought all her babies to the factory...fastforward.....yup...they got here to my house...hence....fiona and her babes...out....?? and her six in:yell::frustrated::yell::shrug:
I know what you think, but the SPCA is overwhelmed and I could not turn this guys away...:(so here they are dirt and all.

cpietra16
May 12th, 2010, 09:12 PM
and more pictures....

cpietra16
May 12th, 2010, 09:14 PM
and a few more...

Winston
May 12th, 2010, 09:15 PM
OMG you are an angel CPeitra16....they are so precious! looks like you cleaned up mom a bit! are they pretty good around humans? I bet mom is feeling sooo much safer ! Thank you for being so wonderful!!!!!!!! :thumbs up

cpietra16
May 12th, 2010, 09:20 PM
Hi Winston, They were and are still very dirty. I tried to clean the mom but I will her to clean the babies.
The mom is very very friendly...too friendly even more than Fiona...she was all over my son and my girls purring and letting them pick up the babies and she even allowed me to put her in the sink running water down her back...she never never flinched...my take on this...someone kicked her out or moved and forgot to take her with them...:(

the gang
May 12th, 2010, 09:26 PM
bless your heart!!! i would have done the same thing, brenda and the pins

lindapalm
May 12th, 2010, 09:35 PM
She looks like a sweetheart, you did such a good thing, they all look very content, dirty, but happy.

14+kitties
May 12th, 2010, 09:54 PM
:grouphug: cpietra . You are too much!!!! :angel::angel::angel:

hazelrunpack
May 12th, 2010, 10:05 PM
They're just too cute! And you're so generous of yourself, cpietra, to take them in when they were in need :grouphug:

BenMax
May 13th, 2010, 07:42 AM
You have a huge heart dear friend.:grouphug:

I have an idea once weened. Contact me then if you need help. Maybe we can courtesy post?

cpietra16
May 13th, 2010, 07:51 AM
Thanks Benmax...according the the guys that have been feeding her...she is about 2-3 years of age, but closer to 2 than 3. The babies were born 4 weeks agoprobably April 12. The mom is very very friendly...she absolutely loves people and she loves my son and she will make a fantastic addition to anyones life...but only if you like having a cat follow you everywhere:D

BenMax
May 13th, 2010, 07:55 AM
Thanks Benmax...according the the guys that have been feeding her...she is about 2-3 years of age, but closer to 2 than 3. The babies were born 4 weeks agoprobably April 12. The mom is very very friendly...she absolutely loves people and she loves my son and she will make a fantastic addition to anyones life...but only if you like having a cat follow you everywhere:D

If you need my help, please let me know. Maybe others can assist as well to take the whole burdeon off you. The more people that get involved to help you, this process will be alot easier.

ancientgirl
May 13th, 2010, 10:39 AM
*sigh* And still people think leaving cats and dogs intact is for the best. Amazing, how we take from nature so freely, yet so nothing to help keep it safe.

Cpietra, you are an amazing person, you and so many others here who take on these poor little souls who would otherwise have no one.

Dog Dancer
May 13th, 2010, 10:53 AM
Another one of our earth angels - that's cpietra. Bless you for helping out this darling wee kitty and her babies. My goodness they do look scruffy don't they. But gorgeous and thankfully now they look safe also. :grouphug:

Frenchy
May 13th, 2010, 11:20 AM
Bless you once again Cpietra , for taking them in. The mom looks sooo tired , she must be very glad to have someone caring for her and have a roof on her head. :cloud9:

chico2
May 13th, 2010, 12:01 PM
Cpietra,I luv you girl,you are the best:grouphug:I am sure mama-cat feels the same,she's safe and so are here babies:cloud9:

cpietra16
May 13th, 2010, 12:56 PM
Im not doing much, my friend who works at the factory is the one who saved her. She is also giving me food, meds, etc...I am just giving her a spare room..and not much of a spare room. She has to share the room with my son...a whole other story.:rolleyes:
Thanks to all of you who have helped and will help in the near future...hehehe:rolleyes:

cpietra16
May 13th, 2010, 07:09 PM
" what you lookin at"...never saw my sleeping mom...she's exhausted after given birth to six little ones....:rolleyes:

Tundra_Queen
May 13th, 2010, 08:01 PM
Oh cpietra You are a wonderful :angel: !

chico2
May 14th, 2010, 07:13 AM
Cpietra,I'll take the black one,the black/white ones and mom,oh well,wishful thinking:(
Mom can finally completely relax,you can just see it in her face:cloud9:

Frenchy
May 14th, 2010, 08:45 AM
" what you lookin at"...never saw my sleeping mom...she's exhausted after given birth to six little ones....:rolleyes:

ahhhh she looks so comfy and content ! :sleepy:

cpietra16
May 14th, 2010, 10:25 PM
Chico, wish no more girl....its come true...one black and one balck and white coming your way....:D:laughing:

chico2
May 15th, 2010, 07:38 AM
cpietra:laughing:
I wish I was as young as you girls,had at least another 20 yrs and a hubby who'd agree and these kitties would be mine:cat:

luckypenny
May 15th, 2010, 11:27 AM
Cpietra, I love you :2huggers:. What a lucky momma and kitties to have you in their lives :goodvibes:. One of our employees may be looking for a pair of kitties soon, I'll be sure to tell her of these ones :fingerscr.

diandpat
May 15th, 2010, 11:35 AM
OMG the black kitten hugging the Mum...:cloud9:

How sweet :lovestruck: Bless you for giving this little family a soft place to fall. I can't imagine how awful it must have been for her to be pregnant out there alone.

:grouphug::grouphug: Love all the pics...she looks like she is a good Mum.

kungfuMao
May 15th, 2010, 04:52 PM
SO AWESOME! :thumbs up

cpietra16
May 15th, 2010, 05:18 PM
...and here they are...again:D

cpietra16
May 15th, 2010, 05:27 PM
the above picture was a covert operation....no one can see them...:D

cpietra16
May 15th, 2010, 05:37 PM
oops wrong movie
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m312/cpietra16/th_MOV04782.jpg (http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m312/cpietra16/?action=view&current=MOV04782.flv)

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m312/cpietra16/th_MOV04805.jpg (http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m312/cpietra16/?action=view&current=MOV04805.flv)

cpietra16
May 15th, 2010, 06:11 PM
cpietra:laughing:
I wish I was as young as you girls,had at least another 20 yrs and a hubby who'd agree and these kitties would be mine:cat:

helllloooooo...remember you and I are about teh same age girl...not a good excuse...try again:D

Frenchy
May 15th, 2010, 06:59 PM
omg they're so freaking cute ! :lovestruck: :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
May 16th, 2010, 12:00 AM
Adorable :lovestruck:

cpietra16
May 20th, 2010, 02:02 PM
well they are into their 5 weeks..and they are almost ready to make a mess of my house...they move...:yell: and they poop....and they pee...and mommy is on strike...she's done with licking 6 butts....:frustrated::rolleyes::yell::yuck:

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m312/cpietra16/th_MOV04817.jpg (http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m312/cpietra16/?action=view&current=MOV04817.flv)

ancientgirl
May 20th, 2010, 02:20 PM
:laughing:they look so cute when they are so tiny and play fighting like that.

chico2
May 20th, 2010, 04:18 PM
OMG cpietra,they are so darn cute,I know it must be a lot of work,but you are very lucky to be able to do this for them.:cat:
Love the videos!
How are your other kitties reacting to all the meowing these little guys must be:cat:

cpietra16
May 20th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Actually, Chico, the cats are afraid of the sound and are curious enough to go to the door but if I open the door and one of the kitten moves...they are out of there before you can say....:D:rolleyes:

chico2
May 21st, 2010, 07:27 AM
:laughing:big tough kitties ,eh:laughing:

14+kitties
May 21st, 2010, 10:31 AM
They are so sweet. :cloud9: I miss the feel of tiny little claws on my hand or leg trying to figure out what I am. :laughing: Funny how the other four were basically passed out and not interested in what their siblings were doing. :cloud9:

krdahmer
May 21st, 2010, 12:31 PM
:lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9: aw and awwwwwwwwwwwww....mom looks great too! I take it she's not shy around people?

cpietra16
May 21st, 2010, 10:25 PM
:lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9: aw and awwwwwwwwwwwww....mom looks great too! I take it she's not shy around people?

absolutely not...she is great with me, my kids, the other cats and even Winnie , my lab...she is oblivious to everyone...she will make a very very good (indoor) kitty:rolleyes::D

cpietra16
May 22nd, 2010, 11:35 PM
http://vid107.photobucket.com/albums/m312/cpietra16/th_MOV04824.jpg (http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m312/cpietra16/?action=view&current=MOV04824.flv)

enjoy fight number....lost count...:D

growler~GateKeeper
May 23rd, 2010, 12:15 AM
:lovestruck: :cloud9: so adorable :cloud9: love the teensy white tip on the tail of one of the white & black kittens :D

chico2
May 23rd, 2010, 07:50 AM
Awww those little kittie-bellies,I am really envious,those kittens are all the entertainment you need:cloud9:

14+kitties
May 23rd, 2010, 08:01 AM
So are you naming the ear biter Tyson? :rolleyes: And the little fellow who was "standing" Stance? Just a couple of ideas.
The little black fellow who was sleeping - is he the same one who was sleeping in the other video too? Does he ever wake up and participate?:cloud9:
I love your videos. Almost like being there. :cloud9:

cpietra16
May 23rd, 2010, 08:09 AM
So are you naming the ear biter Tyson? :rolleyes: And the little fellow who was "standing" Stance? Just a couple of ideas.
The little black fellow who was sleeping - is he the same one who was sleeping in the other video too? Does he ever wake up and participate?:cloud9:
I love your videos. Almost like being there. :cloud9:

NOPE....His Name is Sleepy....:laughing:

Love4himies
May 23rd, 2010, 09:33 AM
Oh my goodness, they are such sweet bundles of joy :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: of course I can say this cause there aren't at my house :p.

Love4himies
May 23rd, 2010, 09:39 AM
I just went back and read the story, what an :angel: you are to help out another poor momma :(.

Was this the same place Rose is from?

Frenchy
May 23rd, 2010, 10:33 AM
I couldn't see more than seconds of the videos :(

but I had time to see them , too cute ! :lovestruck: what age do they start using the litter box on their own ? :confused:

cpietra16
May 23rd, 2010, 11:02 AM
Hi Frenchy,

They will be 6 weeks tomorrow and they started using the litter at about 5 weeks; or maybe 4 1/2 weeks.
They are smart little guys.
They just have to learn to stop walking all over their poop after they use the litter, or play with the litter after they poop...:D