September 5th, 2004, 12:19 PM
Anxiously awaiting her treat:

Luba
September 5th, 2004, 12:22 PM
Where's Chloe :D ???
But...not any of what she 'did' :eek:

Cactus Flower
September 5th, 2004, 12:23 PM
Sometimes my son and I try to figure out what letter of the alphabet her sleeping position is. Haven't figured this one out yet:

Cactus Flower
September 5th, 2004, 12:27 PM
Chloe waiting for HER treat (and no, not a part of Kiva LOL):

jenjen
September 5th, 2004, 12:31 PM
You have very beautiful dogs. Chloe doesn't look like the dog eating type with that sweet little face.

Cactus Flower
September 5th, 2004, 12:36 PM
Hmmm, those are still too big, even though I "resized". If any of them disappear for a few minutes, it's because I'm editing to shrink them more.

Cactus Flower
September 5th, 2004, 01:09 PM
Thanks, JenJen. Yes, she's very sweet, and the most "ladylike" dog I've ever had. She is so dainty in all that she does.......hard to believe she's a cannibal! :D

Cactus Flower
September 5th, 2004, 01:13 PM
I'm still a little frustrated with that first picture. That was one of the pics that turned out completely "mirror-eyed". I painted her pupils in using Microsoft Paint, but it still doesn't look right. She almost looks cross-eyed.
But I didn't have the heart to delete it. That mirror-eye thing is a curse! You'd think that since they have software corrrection for red-eye, they could come up with something for mirror-eye.

Terrie
September 5th, 2004, 01:36 PM
I took this last night.. after I played and walked him... he still has the energy of a child on speed! :p

Terrie
September 5th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Dogs are so awesome, if you look into their eyes, you can see their souls.
They love you unconditionally, they never judge or hold a grudge...

Catcus, your baby loves you alot to lay like that, that's like saying " This is my mom and this is where I belong!"

Kuma loves to lay right across my stomach when i'm laying in bed ... HELLO?? he weighs a ton! Ever since he was a lil pup he's layed like that and it's so reassuring.. I sure feel not only loved but very safe with him...

I've had three attempted B&E's on my house before I got him and now ... everyone around me is being bothered but not me :D :) :) :D
They are So Beautiful... love em

melanie
September 5th, 2004, 06:13 PM
oh such pretty babies, dont worry cloe, i dont mind your special tastes, its natural (bit sick and grose, but natural :D).
terrie dont you love that safe feeling, oh my GSD makes me feel safe, i have not been robbed since i got her, and the way i see it, if you want to break in and give charlie and me a go, well you are brave and probably deserve the tele or stereo as a reward for that bravery (or stupidity :D ) we are formidable little team :D

Luba
September 5th, 2004, 07:09 PM
Just looking at the pictures ME LOVE THEM ALL!!! They are beautiful dogs all of them!

Letters of the alphabet in what language, seems like you and mancub need to figure out if they are Greek letters now....Raja seems to be beating you guys at your own game ;)

Chloe have a 'biscuit' girl!!

Terry thats a lovely picture, very majestic and playful looking.

I can't imagine life w/o a dog :D can you?

glasslass
September 5th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Awww! Those hollywood teeth again! :D

moontamara
September 5th, 2004, 07:43 PM
Wow, beautiful pictures!!! Sooooo cute!!!

Cactus Flower
September 6th, 2004, 02:18 AM
Sorry it took me so long to respond. Been gone all evening and just got back from watching "Exorcist- the Awakening" :eek:

The good news is, I left Raj with Chloe in the house and Raj didn't chew herself a BIT!!! All she did was take her frustration out on an apple that was in the fruit basket! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! We are finally making progress with the seperation anxiety!

Terri- your GSD is beautiful! Thank you for posting the pic. I understand feeling safer with your baby around. Raj makes me feel safe, too.
And Luba...aw that Sadie is just as pretty as ever. Nice teeth!

Cinnabear
September 6th, 2004, 03:17 AM
I think Raja is doing a A or X. Too cute. :)

Terrie
September 6th, 2004, 07:49 AM
Luba,
Your baby looks like she should be in a commercial for Dent A Bone.. very clean and love da smile ;) , It's either a smile or a devilish look like " Just wait till you are done taking this picture, that hand will fit nicely in my mouth!LMAO :D ..

All beautiful pictures, IF ONLY HUMANS WOULD LEARN FROM ANIMALS....

Luba
September 6th, 2004, 10:39 AM
LOL @ Sadie smiling there she's actually got her sock ball hanging outta the other side of her mouth (tennis ball in a black sock, her fav toy) she didn't wanna share hahahah!

I'd love to have Sadie make money for me in commercials woo hoo that means better cuts of meat for her meals LMAOOOOOO! (and mine too)

tayab
September 9th, 2004, 12:39 AM
it never fails... if i wanna take a pic.. he just wants to stand up to try to eat the camera...lol
this is my baby.. max

Cactus Flower
September 9th, 2004, 02:01 AM
OHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm in love! That little dog is so cute I want to reach right into my computer monitor and go all wooshy-wooshy on the darlin!

chico2
September 9th, 2004, 06:25 AM
Oh wow,is he ever cute...looks like he's about to fly away :D those ears!!!

tayab
September 9th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Thanx you all. He is my little angel. :p
I call him "bat dog" all the time.. lol