Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Found kitten in Pierrefonds Montreal - Kitten placed

marko
May 9th, 2010, 07:30 PM
Posted by Marko for Alex

Yesterday my neighbor found a kitten crying in distress under a pile a wood. It was all wet, on a cold, raining day (4 C), and seemed very skinny. I took it inside where my wife dried and covered it...

The vet said that it is a female, about three weeks old in good health. We cannot keep it and must find an alternative solution.

Please contact me for additional information
Alex

Edited Admin - Since kitten has been placed - The Op's email address has been removed. Thanks everyone!

Love4himies
May 9th, 2010, 07:33 PM
Hopefully somebody from Montreal will be able to recommend a rescue :pray:. At this age, the kitten still needs some milk replacement supplementing.

Melinda
May 10th, 2010, 09:30 AM
will your shelters not take it in and slip it into another litter about the same age???

Frenchy
May 10th, 2010, 09:34 AM
will your shelters not take it in and slip it into another litter about the same age???

that's a good idea.

spca have a lot of mommy cats with their litters right now , maybe one could take in a newbie , it usually works. :goodvibes:

BenMax
May 10th, 2010, 10:06 AM
They should contact the MSPCA for assistance as there are many cats with moms. Downside is of course rhino which could not only risk the other kittens, this kitten but the mother as well.

Hard call.

rg_girlca
May 10th, 2010, 10:38 AM
For some reason I cannot get into your e-mail from here. I am able to take in this kitten, so if you could please e-mail me at; rg_girlca@yahoo.ca

Frenchy
May 10th, 2010, 10:41 AM
rg_girlca to the kitty rescue again ! :thumbs up

rg_girlca
May 10th, 2010, 10:52 AM
LOL!!!!! Frency, I can't help it. I'm such a big suck when it comes to widdle ones. Actually, if I couldn't, I wouldn't, but since I can, then I will. Plus I have the place and time to take care of any kitty that needs help.

EDIT

I just got off the phone with the person who took in this little girl and they will be bringing her to me tonight around 8:00. :-)

Now to get this little one taken care of and find her a new home. Any takers????? LOL!!!!!

rg_girlca
May 10th, 2010, 07:46 PM
She's heeerrrreeee!!!!

The man that had her said that they had looked around the wood pile and area to see if there were other kittens, but there wasn't.

I'm sure this widdle girl misses her meowmie and siblings because does she ever have one heck of a mew when you aren't holding her near you.

After she ate, my hubby put her in his shirt pocket and carried her around and she fell fast asleep.

Here are some pictures of the widdle pocket baby.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/My%20cats/3wks-May10.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/My%20cats/LittlePocketbaby.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/My%20cats/3wklittlegirl.jpg

She's a little doll face, that's for sure.

BusterBoo
May 10th, 2010, 07:52 PM
aaawwwww...the pocket kitty is so sweet and thank you for helping her. :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
May 10th, 2010, 08:44 PM
She is such a little doll! :flirt:

Frenchy
May 11th, 2010, 08:04 AM
ahhhh she's so cute ! :lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
July 17th, 2010, 10:50 PM
geeze I don't know how I missed this thread,,,but she is absolutely a cutie pie! Your hubby must be in love with her too and be a big old softie! :D

Thanks for taking this little girl in. :grouphug:

Debbie

michellemero
July 18th, 2010, 12:17 PM
awwww...thanks for taking this little girl in...shes soo adorable...:lovestruck: