Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost/Stolen Dog Brantford, ON

Sheryl
May 4th, 2010, 08:42 AM
My dog Hank is a shepard and rotti cross. He is a big dog (approx 90lbs), but is very gentle. He does not wonder which makes me believe he was stolen. He has been missing since Friday, April 30th. We live next to a river but we have checked the entire neighbourhood as well as across the river. He does not like water so we do not believe he swan across the river (the water is very gentle and warm right now so we do not believe there was an accident).

If there is anyone in the BRANTFORD and BRANT COUNTY area that has seen him or found him please let me know. He has a scar above one of his eyes and he is black, brown, and beige.

Please call (519) 758-1617 or email me at ball_sheryl@hotmail.com. Thanks!

marko
May 4th, 2010, 09:43 AM
Hi Sheryl,

feel free to attach a picture. If you have trouble please just email me a LOW RES version (less than 1 meg) and I'll post it for you.

Use correct email formatting on M a r ko ( A t) pets ( D 0 T) ca

Good luck!

Marko

Dog Dancer
May 4th, 2010, 12:38 PM
Sheryl good luck finding Hank he's a very lovely looking dog. He'll be in my thoughts and prayers for a safe return.

Chris21711
May 4th, 2010, 03:00 PM
Hank in a handsome looking boy, I have sent his picture to someone I know living in Brantford....Good luck in finding your boy.

Sheryl
May 5th, 2010, 01:29 AM
Thanks, I really appreciate you taking the time to share the picture of Hank. I really hope that he will somehow find his way back home.

Sheryl
May 11th, 2010, 10:03 AM
Still no Hank :( We have put missing flyers in all our neighbours mailboxes, posted them at local vets, stores, the spca and even the University downtown. We have called everyone we can think to call and no luck. Poor Hank is probably devastated, he probably thinks we abandoned him :( We're still hoping somehow he will find his way back to us.