Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sega July 1993-April 29 2010

happycats
April 29th, 2010, 08:21 PM
I came home from work today to find poor Saga hiding in the basement, He could no longer walk and looked confused and his eyes were completely dialated, we rushed him to the vet, but there was nothing they could do for him but to end his suffering.

I know he's had a long life, and we have tried to make his life a good one, but it still hurts so much, he was such a velcro cat, so losing him is so noticable. Right now I am so lost without him constanty jumping on my lap

RIP sweet Sega, we will miss you so very much.....now you can reunite with your best buddy Lucky, be free and without pain. :candle:

hazelrunpack
April 29th, 2010, 08:24 PM
I'm so sorry, happycats. It's always hard saying goodbye to old friends...like losing a piece of yourself. :grouphug: He knew he was loved and that creates a very strong bond--one that death can't break. He'll be waiting for you with Lucky at the Bridge.

:candle: Sega

Winston
April 29th, 2010, 08:37 PM
Awe Happycats I am so sorry for the loss of Sega! Be sure to know he is runng free of pain at the pRainbow Bridge with all of those that have gone before!

RIP :candle:

14+kitties
April 29th, 2010, 09:39 PM
:candle::rip: sweet Sega :candle: Run free and play, young once more. Find my boys and their mom and play... :cloud9:

luckypenny
April 29th, 2010, 10:04 PM
I'm so very sorry for your loss, happycats :( :grouphug:.

RIP Sega :candle:

marko
April 30th, 2010, 01:02 PM
I too want to offer you my deepest condolences happycats, I'm so sorry for your loss :sorry:

:rip: sweet Sega :candle:

Sincerely,

Marko

cpietra16
April 30th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Im sorry for your loss...:rip:Sega:(

TeriM
April 30th, 2010, 02:10 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss happycats :(. Rest peacefully sweet Sega :candle:.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

rainbow
April 30th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Happycats, I'm so sorry to hear about your dear Sega :( and sending my sincere condolences for you loss. :grouphug:

:rip: Sega :candle:

BrownEyedGirl
April 30th, 2010, 02:49 PM
I am so sorry for your loss.

breeze
April 30th, 2010, 03:12 PM
I'm very sorry for your loss happycats :grouphug::grouphug:

happycats
April 30th, 2010, 06:33 PM
Thank you so very much everyone, your kind words mean so much at such a difficult time.:grouphug:
I set out 4 bowls of cat food tonight.....don't know how long it's going to take, to remember you're no longer here :( even the other kitties are searching for you.

growler~GateKeeper
April 30th, 2010, 11:52 PM
Happycats I'm so sorry :grouphug: :(

:rip: sweet :angel2: Sega :candle: He is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle:

krdahmer
May 1st, 2010, 10:24 AM
So sorry to hear about Saga Happycats.... :grouphug::(

:candle:

Frenchy
May 1st, 2010, 12:28 PM
I'm so sorry about your loss Happycats :grouphug:

:rip: dear Sega :candle:

Golden Girls
May 1st, 2010, 01:52 PM
Rest Peacefully Sega :candle:
:( My sincere condolences Liz for your loss :2huggers:

chico2
May 1st, 2010, 04:00 PM
Happycats,I am so very sorry,just noticed the sad news now..:cry:
It has been a couple of difficult weeks,Sega will hopefully meet up with 2 other angels,Brownie and Duffy at the bridge.
:angel2::angel2::angel2:
So sorry..:(

Love4himies
May 1st, 2010, 06:32 PM
Oh no, happycats :cry: :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:. You gave him a wonderful life, no kitty could ask for more :grouphug:

:rip: Sega :candle:

Dog Dancer
May 4th, 2010, 11:27 AM
Happycats I'm sorry I just saw this thread. I am so sorry you lost dear Sega. It's never easy to lose them, my condolences. RIP sweet Sega.

ancientgirl
May 4th, 2010, 01:29 PM
I just saw this. I'm so sorry for your loss. You gave your boy a wonderful life and he was loved and he knew it. :grouphug:

:rip:Sega

happycats
May 5th, 2010, 09:11 AM
Thank you all for your kind words :grouphug:

It's strange not having Sega around, he was my most "noticable" cat, he was a vlecro cat, and was very very vocal, he also was the garbage thief and counter surfer.......it seems to quiet and calm around my house now.
Although I hated his counter surfing ways.....I really miss it now :(

Buddy is quite confused now too, because he loved to take advantage of Sega's dumpster dives, and now he just looks at the garbage can, wondering why Sega is not around to knock over anymore :shrug:

diandpat
May 5th, 2010, 09:26 AM
So very sorry for you. It is amazing how something so small can take up so much space in a home, even with many others still there :(

RIP sweet Sega, your suffering has ended and you are young whole and healthy again at the Bridge :angel2:

Melinda
May 5th, 2010, 09:32 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss Happycats, run pain free over the bridge Saga.:grouphug: