Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The little Orange-tree that refused to die..

chico2
April 29th, 2010, 09:48 AM
I know,it's an indoor plant,not garden,but this little fighter astounds me.
I have put it outside where it died(supposedly)cut it down completely,ready to throw it out.
I have had it for years,but since I don't like to pronounce anything dead,when I saw little green coming up I gave it another chance.
Well,look at it now,not big,but still...:thumbs up

Melinda
April 29th, 2010, 09:51 AM
oh wow that is amazing!! are they edible at all? it sure looks nice in that window and I love the little kitty peeking from it

mummummum
April 29th, 2010, 10:16 AM
I love it Chico ~ did you grow it from seed or was it bought as a tropical?

hazelrunpack
April 29th, 2010, 11:08 AM
Wow, that's pretty neat, chico!!! Oranges on it and everything! :highfive: I'm really impressed!

Dog Dancer
April 29th, 2010, 11:53 AM
Wow, it doesn't look big enough to support all those oranges! I second the question are they edible?? Job well done!

Tundra_Queen
April 29th, 2010, 02:44 PM
Wow Chico, that's amazing!! Look at those oranges too!

I remember my dad buying Mom one but she didn't have much luck with it. Yours is great though!

chico2
April 29th, 2010, 03:39 PM
Well,I bought it as a tropical probably 6 yrs ago,I even put it down in the basement to gracefully die,but it did not...
I never grow anything from seed really,I have no patience and probably not enough time to wait,however the Phlox seeds I got from 14+will bloom this year,lots of buds:thumbs up
I probably would not eat the Oranges,but I kknow you can,they look pretty where they are now.
Orange-Blossoms have a heavenly scent:cloud9: