Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost cat from niagara falls

firsttube
April 29th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Lost brown/grey/black tabbi female cat, 11 years old from Parkside Road area of Niagara Falls. She is small, spayed, and declawed in front. Her name is Reba. She has been missing since April 26/27, 2010. If you have her or have seen her please contact me at firsttube76 at gmail dot com or 905-356-1858.
thanks

marko
April 29th, 2010, 09:10 AM
Hi Firsttube,

If you have a pic it would help - you can email it to me if you have trouble posting it and I'll post it for you.

m a r ko ( A T ) pets(D0T)ca

good luck!
Marko

krdahmer
April 29th, 2010, 09:24 AM
This article has lots of helpful tipshttp://cats.about.com/cs/lostandfound/a/findinglostcat.htm, when we were searching for my friends missing cat the most helpful were the flyers and the neighbourhood children, scared cats are more likely to approach or allow someone who is smaller to approach them, no one actually caught him for us, but it was great to know that people were seeing him and he had not ventured far from home. Also sit out in the evening when things are quieter and talk to her, shake her favorite treats....that's how we eventually caught him, simply visiting on her back porch for an hour or so as if we were in her living room where he would come to us for pets.

Take a photo and description in to the HS (don't just call....make it more memorable for them) and ask to see all the cats (even the sick or injured-as you never know). And you can ask to borrow a humane trap from them.

Hope she finds her way home very soon. :pray::goodvibes:

firsttube
April 29th, 2010, 04:04 PM
We found her! A person who lived on our street a few doors down who we don't know found her and took her to the humane society. We just picked her up and she is fine...a little scared but ok.

krdahmer
April 29th, 2010, 04:32 PM
:thumbs up wow great news! :highfive:

Tundra_Queen
April 30th, 2010, 10:48 AM
That is wonderful news!! I hope she will stay indoors now where it is safe.....I love happy endings!! :D

Debbie

Dog Dancer
April 30th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Excellent news. Stay inside now kitty.

hazelrunpack
April 30th, 2010, 10:20 PM
Hurrah! :highfive: Great news!

Dee-O-Gee
April 30th, 2010, 10:46 PM
Oh how sweet! I love happy endings! :lovestruck: