Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

please say a little prayer

the gang
April 26th, 2010, 06:07 PM
i have a very good friend of mine that rescues older dogs, she is like a second mother to me !she has rescued many from our area, she just lost 2 in 1 week, has lost 11 in 2 yrs, god bless you , what would we do without people like you!!! run free tobby and jazzy you were loved big time:candle: my heart just breaks as i have loved them all!! god bless this woman very sad:cry: brenda and the pins

mummummum
April 26th, 2010, 08:18 PM
I'll keep her in my thoughts and heart Brenda. The world needs more angels like her.

Dee-O-Gee
April 26th, 2010, 09:45 PM
:grouphug:

:rip: tobby and jazzy :candle:

the gang
April 26th, 2010, 09:51 PM
thank you i will pass on, brenda and the pins

hazelrunpack
April 27th, 2010, 12:06 AM
Please pass on my condolences and a big hug to your friend, Brenda! She really is an :angel:

:grouphug:

:candle: Toby and Jazzy

Dog Dancer
April 27th, 2010, 12:24 AM
RIP Toby and Jazzy. Thank goodness you two had an earth angel to care for you and love you in your final months and days. Bless this wonderful woman and those like her. Please give her my condolences, her heart must ache but also be so full of love.

growler~GateKeeper
April 29th, 2010, 01:59 AM
:rip: sweet :angel2: :angel2: Toby & Jazzy :candle: :candle: They are playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle: :candle: