And the numbness will abate

Tomorrow my heart will start to heal
I will remember him with love

But today I lost a friend
RIP my boy I love You
Brownie - June 18, 2007 - April 26, 2010

hazelrunpack
April 26th, 2010, 01:30 PM
I'm so sorry, 14+ :2huggers: It was a valiant battle, but now the angels have taken him home. He'll wait there for you. :grouphug:

:candle: Brownie

aslan
April 26th, 2010, 01:34 PM
14+ i'm so sorry for your loss,, Brownie knows how hard you fought for him giving him the strength to keep fighting. Time for him to rest and play and wait for you, while watching over you.

:rip:Brownie.:candle:

krdahmer
April 26th, 2010, 01:47 PM
oh mf, I am so sorry you had to say goodbye to Brownie. :candle::cry: You gave him a great safe and happy 3 years, too short, but as they were filled with soooo much love they were no doubt the best he could have asked for. :grouphug:

:rip: Dear Brownie :angel:

diandpat
April 26th, 2010, 02:05 PM
:grouphug: I am so sorry for you 14+ Brownie was such a beauty :cloud9: Lucky for him he did get to live his shot life with you...can't imagine if you had not found him.
:rip: sweet soul, run young whole and healthy again at the Bridge keeping an eye on your Mum and all her charges :angel2:

TeriM
April 26th, 2010, 02:26 PM
I'm so sorry 14+ :cry:.

Rest peacefully Brownie, you were so very, very loved :angel:.

:grouphug: :grouphug:

Melinda
April 26th, 2010, 02:27 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss, a lifetime of happiness crammed into 3 yrs, run pain free over the bridge Brownie.

BrownEyedGirl
April 26th, 2010, 02:30 PM
I'm so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.

BenMax
April 26th, 2010, 02:36 PM
14+K - I am truly sorry for your loss.

You gave Brownie the best of 3 years. Too short for us, but a lifetime of love, compassion and devotion for him. To Brownie, he lived his life to the fullest.

RIP Brownie.:rip:

Peace to you 14+K.:grouphug:

Love4himies
April 26th, 2010, 02:39 PM
I am so sorry, 14+ :cry::cry::cry: :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:. Your heart must be absolutely broken :cry:

:rip: Brownie :candle:

Frenchy
April 26th, 2010, 02:49 PM
I'm so sorry 14+ :( after all you did to make him better , he sure was lucky to have you ! :grouphug:

:rip: dear Brownie :candle:

mummummum
April 26th, 2010, 02:54 PM
Well said Benmax.

14+ I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Only three years...all the same, you were there when he needed you. And in those three all-too-brief years you managed to give Brownie a life-time's worth of love, devotion and care ~ all of which he knew and needed throughout his struggle, loving you back in his own way just for being you. :candle:

Chris21711
April 26th, 2010, 02:54 PM
I'm so very, very sorry 14k....you tried so hard for that little dude. He tried so hard to fight his illness and so valiantly succeeded for longer than anyone expected.....Hugs to you my good friend :grouphug:

:candle: BROWNIE :candle:

quincymycat
April 26th, 2010, 03:13 PM
Condolences 14+. I only got to know Brownie through your posts over the last while, but from what you said, both of you were valiant and strong to the very end.
Peace to both of you. :grouphug:
:candle: Brownie :candle:

Dog Dancer
April 26th, 2010, 03:15 PM
14+ I just saw this thread and my heart breaks for you. You tried so hard to save this sweet boy. Brownie has gone to the bridge but he knows how much he was loved in the too short time that you and he were together. I am so sorry for your loss 14+. Run pain free and healthy at the bridge sweet Brownie and guard over your mom and dad so that they can help other kitties like you.

chico2
April 26th, 2010, 03:34 PM
Oh no 14+:cry:don't know what to to say,but I ache for you,he was such a beautiful little boy...:cry:
Yes,you gave him 3 wonderful safe years,you were certainly his angel:grouphug:and he knew it.
:grouphug:to you my friend

edwina
April 26th, 2010, 04:27 PM
:rip: Brownie :cry: :cry:
:grouphug::grouphug:

breeze
April 26th, 2010, 04:27 PM
I am very sorry 14+

:(:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

sugarcatmom
April 26th, 2010, 05:01 PM
Oh 14+, I'm so sorry that Brownie couldn't overcome whatever it was that made him sick. No doubt your endless supply of love has filled his soul to the brim with all that is good in this world.

Big squishy tear-filled hugs to you. :grouphug:

:candle:

dmc123
April 26th, 2010, 05:01 PM
I am so sorry, 14+

RIP Brownie

Diane

CarolynInPEI
April 26th, 2010, 06:12 PM
I'm very sorry for your loss.

Winston
April 26th, 2010, 06:41 PM
14+ you have another Angel! :angel2: looking out for you! Run free to the bridge Brownie. :candle:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

luckypenny
April 26th, 2010, 06:57 PM
I'm so sorry Geri :(.

RIP sweet Brownie :candle:

Dee-O-Gee
April 26th, 2010, 07:34 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss 14+. Brownie was a true trooper.

We're all here for you. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

:rip: Sweet Brownie. :candle:

ownedbycats
April 26th, 2010, 08:38 PM
It doesn't matter how long or short a time they were with us, it always hurts to lose them. So sorry about Brownie:cry: :grouphug::grouphug:

JanM
April 26th, 2010, 09:43 PM
I am so sorry for your loss! It is heartbreaking to lose a good friend.
:rip: little Brownie..

Shaykeija
April 26th, 2010, 09:53 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. He was such a majestic looking cool dude. I am sure where ever he is right now, he is basking in sunbeams.

Race to the bridge baby, remember your Mom loves you...:rip::angel2::cat:

ancientgirl
April 27th, 2010, 09:18 AM
14+, I'm so sorry. I know how hard you tried to get Brownie better. You gave him such a wonderful life. He knew love, and that's something many animals never feel.

:rip:Brownie

Magicwildwolf69
April 27th, 2010, 01:22 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss 14+ :(:cry2::cry2: he was such a fighter and you helped him stay strong with your love and caring. he's pain free and happy now.

:candle: Brownie

:grouphug::grouphug: to you

14+kitties
April 28th, 2010, 07:20 AM
Thank you everyone for your kind words. Even with all the other kitties around his presence is very much missed. :(

Tundra_Queen
April 28th, 2010, 02:12 PM
14+, I am so very sorry to hear about sweet Brownie. :cry::cry::( I don't often come in this forum because it just rips my heart out. And to read it was Brownie is so sad and it makes me weep.

I know how much u loved him and I know he loved you. He was a very special boy and you both had an angel in your lives. He had you and you had him. :grouphug:

:rip: Brownie and go chase the butteflies. :candle: :grouphug:

chico2
April 28th, 2010, 03:53 PM
14+,it does not matter if you have 37 or 3 cats,the pain and the loss is the same,every single kitty is an individual,every single kitty is important and very much missed when they are gone.

kwilli
April 28th, 2010, 07:29 PM
14+.... I am so sorry for your loss...:grouphug::candle::rip::candle:

growler~GateKeeper
April 29th, 2010, 12:36 AM
:2huggers: 14+ I am so very sorry :cry2: I know your heart is broken as mine is :2huggers:

:rip: sweet :angel2: Brownie :candle: He is healthy, happy & carefree playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before and he's watching over you :candle:

:grouphug:

mummummum
April 29th, 2010, 06:48 AM
14+,it does not matter if you have 37 or 3 cats,the pain and the loss is the same,every single kitty is an individual,every single kitty is important and very much missed when they are gone.

Well said Chico.

Thinkin' about you 14+ :grouphug:

14+kitties
April 30th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Thank you all. :grouphug: It is very hard to come to this thread and read your wonderful thoughts. I miss my little one so much. Just didn't want you all to think I don't appreciate them. They mean a lot. :grouphug: Thank you. :(

cpietra16
April 30th, 2010, 02:00 PM
14+...Im so sorry for your loss. It never matters how many cats you have each one has its own place in your heart and each one will be missed...:rip:Brownie

rainbow
April 30th, 2010, 02:26 PM
14+, I am so very sorry to hear about Brownie. :( :2huggers: You did everything you could for him and he fought so hard the whole time .....your heart must be broken. :grouphug:

:rip: Brownie :candle:

onster
April 30th, 2010, 08:27 PM
14+ I am so so so sorry to hear this. I know how hard you fought and tried to keep Brownie with us.

:grouphug::grouphug:

Sylvie
May 1st, 2010, 09:36 AM
My thoughts are with you.

:rip:
little one

otter
May 1st, 2010, 11:24 AM
oh 14+ I am so sorry :cry:

It is so hard to read these posts isn't it :( I hope the hurt fades as the good memories take it's place.

:rip: sweet Brownie :angel:

14+kitties
May 1st, 2010, 12:41 PM
:grouphug: Thank you all. I think part of missing him so much is because part of the morning routine was sitting with him giving him his meds and having our "chat", grinding his liver and chicken every day and watching him eat it, and just generally watching over him. I still look to see where he is when I come into the house. He was one of the first to greet me. :(
It is strange. On Tues at work I felt a brushing against the side of my leg. I thought maybe a coworker was trying to get something from my shelf so I looked down. Of course there was no one there. It was such a strong feeling. Something Brownie did all the time. It makes you think.... maybe a sign that he is ok and happy and came back long enough to tell me so. :cloud9: :grouphug:

hazelrunpack
May 1st, 2010, 01:04 PM
I always get a sign like that after the loss of someone dear, 14+...and that's exactly how I interpret it! "I'm okay!" :cloud9: Somehow it's like a promise that I'll be okay, too :grouphug:

mona_b
June 1st, 2010, 10:24 AM
OHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO. :cry::cry:

I know I'm late for this. BUT I am so very sorry mf. You did all you could for him. And I know he loved you for it. He is pain free.

You are his :angel:

:rip: Brownie :candle::cry2::cry2:

:grouphug:

mastifflover
June 2nd, 2010, 07:28 AM
:sorry: My heart breaks for you 14+. May Brownie :rip:

14+kitties
June 2nd, 2010, 07:46 AM
Thank you so much mgf Mona and ml. :grouphug: This got the tears going again. I know he is in a better place. With time my tears will turn to happiness thinking about all the little things he did. :grouphug: Thanks again.

Toonces
June 5th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Oh 14+ I am so sorry to hear of you loss of sweet Brownie. I have not been online much atall latley and this was the last thing I wanted to see.

:rip: sweet Brownie and god bless 14+ you are one amazing soul:angel:

14+kitties
June 5th, 2010, 10:03 PM
Thank you Toonces. :grouphug: I appreciate it.