Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

We miss you "Littles"

CityLimits
April 23rd, 2010, 03:37 PM
Our family said goodbye to Bailey aka "Littles" this February after a brave fight with cancer. I woke up one morning and just new it was time. We had one last beautiful, snowy walk through the park to say our goodbyes.

We adopted Bailey from the Orangeville spca in Feb 2001. He had been surrendered at 8 months old because his previous owners thought he was too big.

Well one persons trash is anothers treasure. Bailey was one of the best dogs I ever had. He always was trying to please and asked for nothing in return except love (and some cookies). People often remarked how well trained he was. My comment back to them was that he came to me like this. Just thankful to have a home.

Good bye B. We miss you ever day. Enjoy playing with your buddy Thor over the Rainbow Bridge - take care of each other.

14+kitties
April 23rd, 2010, 03:41 PM
:candle::rip: Bailey :candle:

hazelrunpack
April 23rd, 2010, 09:00 PM
He sounds like a lovely soul, CityLimits. He was so lucky to have found you when he was in need. I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug:

:candle: Bailey

growler~GateKeeper
April 25th, 2010, 02:34 AM
:rip: sweet :angel2: Bailey :candle: He is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle:

Skyblue
April 26th, 2010, 04:37 AM
Citylimits, My thoughts are you. I lost Cassie to bone cancer early this month so I can relate. Bailey was so lucky to have you when he was much in need of a good home.

Run free Bailey :candle: