Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The City of Brampton really take DOLA a bit too far

Chris21711
April 23rd, 2010, 04:05 PM
It seems like Brittany and Rambo are just a drop in the bucket.

http://www.bramptonguardian.com/news/article/803925--dog-seizures-not-an-isolated-case

BenMax
April 23rd, 2010, 04:34 PM
Get this Chris. Last week I took into Quebec a lab/husky mix that had short ears located on the top of the head. She is black with a white chest, one blue eye and one brown eye. No pittie, but people started going off in Ontario that she is.

Any moron could see that this dog had not one once of anything other than listed above.

BTW - great with children, dogs and cats, fully house trained, submissive and gentle. Go figure.:frustrated:

Chris21711
April 26th, 2010, 11:01 AM
You know what I think BenMax....that some of the ACO's feel that they have power and could give two hoots about the anguish that they cause folks :frustrated:

What goes around comes around and they will get the karma due to them.

BenMax
April 26th, 2010, 12:48 PM
You know what I think BenMax....that some of the ACO's feel that they have power and could give two hoots about the anguish that they cause folks :frustrated:

What goes around comes around and they will get the karma due to them.

This government is not only anti dogs, they are anti people. They are systematically ruining lives and turning families into basket cases when they have no other alternative but to either surrender their dogs, find alternatives outside the province, or humanely euthanize.

This is not the first dog that I have received from Ontario that is not a bully breed. There are nutty people jumping on this disaster of a band wagon, turning people in saying they have pits when they clearly do not own a pit...yet they are seized anyways.:frustrated:

So now due to the ears on this dog, she had to leave. Does this make any sense to anyone?:shrug:

On a good note - we may already have a potential adopter for her.

Love4himies
April 26th, 2010, 12:54 PM
You are so correct about some people here, BenMax. :frustrated:. I just shake my head when I hear some people, including my parents :yell: :(. I do blame a lot of it on the media and gov't, just spinning stories to meet their "objectives".

BenMax
April 26th, 2010, 12:56 PM
You are so correct about some people here, BenMax. :frustrated:. I just shake my head when I hear some people, including my parents :yell: :(. I do blame a lot of it on the media and gov't, just spinning stories to meet their "objectives".

It's very sad really. We cannot obviously change everyone's mind about this, but for heaven's sake, people are having non pitties removed now. This is seriously getting ridiculous.

Chris21711
April 26th, 2010, 04:53 PM
No rhyme or reason whatsoever....media coverage are the main culprit imo...followed by the bunch of ignoramuses we have in parliament ripping the People off..............none of it makes sense :frustrated: